Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

banned

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ll522971942

ll522971942

• Members
  • 15 posts

My account got permanent banned after 2 weeks script. I only used challenger evade.

Here is the email.

Hello Summoner, 

Your account: ll522971942 was banned due to the use of malicious 3rd party programs or modifications to your League of Legends client. We believe that all players should play on equal footing in an effort to promote competitive sportsmanship. You should be aware that modifying your League of Legends client is against the Terms of Use: http://na.leagueofle...egal/termsofuse. We hope you can see that it is unsatisfying to play against other players who are using a tool to gain an advantage over others. 

If you wish to dispute the actions taken against your account, you may contact us via this link: 

http://support.riotgames.com 

Am I the 'lucky' one that be chosen? I love this wonderful script, should I keep using script on other account?

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts
You get banned no matter what script you use. Full evade script xerath has same ban chances as a utility only player.

Some people argue that you'll get banned for being obvious, which hasn't been proven to be true in any elo below high diamond (manual bans)

asterik

asterik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

I am pretty sure evade increases the chance of being banned a lot. It just looks obvious and people end reporting you im sure. Thats like the worst script you can use.

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

I am pretty sure evade increases the chance of being banned a lot. It just looks obvious and people end reporting you im sure. Thats like the worst script you can use.

my diamond xerath account survived in d2-d1 for 7 months (leaguesharp) - reports don't do **** ^^

ll522971942

ll522971942

• Members
  • 15 posts

my diamond xerath account survived in d2-d1 for 7 months (leaguesharp) - reports don't do **** ^^

Same to me,5 months of leaguesharp with tons of reports but the accounts still alive until the ban wave. 

tsakpanagiotis

tsakpanagiotis

• Members
  • 1 posts

leaguesharp is closing soon

ll522971942

ll522971942

• Members
  • 15 posts

leaguesharp is closing soon

Yep, that is the reason I choose GOS. The script is good, but the ban comes so fast.

Beldin

Beldin

• Members
  • 2 posts

same, my email came this morning. looking for help. but i think its a lost cause.

Poseidon

Poseidon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

I've been banned many times, and recently I was banned whilst using EXT only .. I was one of the rare cases that was a false positive and my permanent suspension was lifted

But if you have used any sort of 3rd party software prior and have not vanilla reinstalled your game, there's minimum hope of it being lifted as you theoretically were breaking the game rules.

Because External Is an overlay, they can't really detect It, even on replay you can't see that a person Is scripting with EXT, unless of course all of your summoner delays and Item delays are on hella low delays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users