Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tosh's Im Having Fun Series [Added Riven and Lucian]

Jinx Ezreal Lux Yasuo Lucian Riven

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Ok, only thing I didn't know about was quick cast. I'll turn it on, but the game ended, I'll see if I can get to play Yasuo again soon.

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I'm not sure how to turn quick cast on. I'm using the new client.

I pressed "Quick Cast All" but nothing seems to change

bellow is a picture of my hotkeys:

Spoiler

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Spoiler

do it in game

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

do it in game

I'm about to try now.

EDIT: game ended in remake.

Aerozy

Aerozy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Spoiler

Abilities:

Q - W - E - R

Summoners spells

D - F

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Change Log v0.07
Added Auto Windwall To Yasuo
Only Targeted Spells and Auto Attacks for Now
will add skillshots later, kinda busy with real life

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,482 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Nice update thank you 

Jinbe

Jinbe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationAustralia - Sydney
Yes windwall :D

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Lux doesn't do anything either. I have no idea why, this script simply does nothing. I don't use QWER as my skill keys. you don't force press those do you? Because you know, my Q is healing, and I remember your Yasuo script would heal when I pressed combo. That would be... really bad, dude. It would be sad to be honest.

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Lux doesn't do anything either. I have no idea why, this script simply does nothing. I don't use QWER as my skill keys. you don't force press those do you? Because you know, my Q is healing, and I remember your Yasuo script would heal when I pressed combo. That would be... really bad, dude. It would be sad to be honest.

make sure your hotkeys on the gos menu match up with the ones on league

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

I tested it, it doent work because he doenst use QWER as Spellhotkeys. 

I tried to change the hotkeys in the Mainsettings (Shiftmenu) but it doesnt work too.

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

I tried to change the hotkeys in the Mainsettings (Shiftmenu) but it doesnt work too.

i convert spells to hotkeys it should work fine but i will test

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

ok iv fixed it now, manually update my orb

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

ok iv fixed it now, manually update my orb

Does your orbwalker still only returns a target if it's within auto attack range, or is that fixed too?

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Does your orbwalker still only returns a target if it's within auto attack range, or is that fixed too?

that doesnt need to be fixed lol, thats what its meant to return

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Nice, it works now.

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Hmm. So , for instance, All of Lux's Skills have greater range than her AA, yet, she will only start her combo once she's close enough to auto attack someone, meaning, she will get mawled to death by any other mage in existence before casting a single spell. Under this scenario, do  you still think the orbwalker should only return a target for the COMBO function if the target is within AA range? this completely excludes all gapclosers champions from using your orbwalker as a means to obtain a target. Would you agree with that?

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Hmm. So , for instance, All of Lux's Skills have greater range than her AA, yet, she will only start her combo once she's close enough to auto attack someone, meaning, she will get mawled to death by any other mage in existence before casting a single spell. Under this scenario, do  you still think the orbwalker should only return a target for the COMBO function if the target is within AA range? this completely excludes all gapclosers champions from using your orbwalker as a means to obtain a target. Would you agree with that?

the script has a different target selector to the orbwalker :fappa:

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

So the combo button on the orbwalker...? You know, constructive criticism time: you could make your orbwalker programmable, the other coder using it could pass a list of combo skills, clear lane skills, mixed mode skills, and the orwalker would either call those on the other script's behalf, or (as a second, mode, where the coder using your OW has more control), choose the target for those actions based on the range of the skills passed in the list. The coder could, for example, pass just one skill for Combo (malphite's Q, for instance) and do all the rest by themselves, but your OW would still acquire the target for them, (and if it was the coder choice, skill cast Q).

Same thing would go for, let's say, brand. The coder chooses W and E for mixed mode (or harass mode, if you prefer that nomenclature) and your orbwalker would either just aquire the targets based on range (a case where the third party coder gets more control) or cast the skills (in which case, the third party coder gives up control, because there's not much more he thinks he needs to do other than just cast)

I hope you'll appreciate my feedback, and also the fact that I didn't made fun of you (at least publicly) for your childish mistake regarding the use of hotkeys.

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

So the combo button on the orbwalker...? You know, constructive criticism time: you could make your orbwalker programmable, the other coder using it could pass a list of combo skills, clear lane skills, mixed mode skills, and the orwalker would either call those on the other script's behalf, or (as a second, mode, where the coder using your OW has more control), choose the target for those actions based on the range of the skills passed in the list. The coder could, for example, pass just one skill for Combo (malphite's Q, for instance) and do all the rest by themselves, but your OW would still acquire the target for them, (and if it was the coder choice, skill cast Q).

Same thing would go for, let's say, brand. The coder chooses W and E for mixed mode (or harass mode, if you prefer that nomenclature) and your orbwalker would either just aquire the targets based on range (a case where the third party coder gets more control) or cast the skills (in which case, the third party coder gives up control, because there's not much more he thinks he needs to do other than just cast)

why cant "the coder" do that themselves

I hope you'll appreciate my feedback, and also the fact that I didn't made fun of you (at least publicly) for your childish mistake regarding the use of hotkeys.

i was using the hotkeys the whole time, its just it was bugged :fappa:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jinx, Ezreal, Lux, Yasuo, Lucian, Riven

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)