Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WTB Boosting IN SILVER !! Duo Q [EUW ] ( U can use scripts )

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

erniuss

erniuss

• Members
  • 22 posts

So i have done this with one of my friends before but he quited league so.. basically you'd need use some cracked account or urs or so but obviously it would get banned..

U take something OP, obvious( not necccesarry ) like cassio u literally hold space bar to win . and as we duo even if you script ban goes only for u as i wouldnt be scripting :P

I'd be willing to pay also not the same prices as some diamond legit boosts costs but few euros no problem :P

davidlaura

davidlaura

• Members
  • 6 posts

I can give u few accounts(cracked) if u find someone to help u.Ill give u accs for free

nugatcreme

nugatcreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

from which elo to which elo? and how much?

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Platypus ' platyboost

v1lano

v1lano

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 82 posts

Give me one Br account unverified and i help you :D

erniuss

erniuss

• Members
  • 22 posts

from which elo to which elo? and how much?

i mean im silver 5 now .. ( funny innit )  it can be literally even few divisions like to silver 3 etc,  but in general no above than gold 5 ish 

OLAFvsALL

OLAFvsALL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

So i have done this with one of my friends before but he quited league so.. basically you'd need use some cracked account or urs or so but obviously it would get banned..

U take something OP, obvious( not necccesarry ) like cassio u literally hold space bar to win . and as we duo even if you script ban goes only for u as i wouldnt be scripting :P

I'd be willing to pay also not the same prices as some diamond legit boosts costs but few euros no problem :P

Thats mistake.

I use play like too so i could have 1 high elo account where i not script.

So my friend used the scripts and i not.

He played kogmaw.... 50 games.... And we won....

1 Week later i was banned and he.

They do check.

Edited by OLAFvsALL, 26 February 2017 - 05:10 .

erniuss

erniuss

• Members
  • 22 posts

Thats mistake.

I use play like too so i could have 1 high elo account where i not script.

So my friend used the scripts and i not.

He played kogmaw.... 50 games.... And we won....

1 Week later i was banned and he.

They do check.

thats odd,  cuz ive tried myself i got to like silver 1 ish when my friend used to script with twitch , and  after these games i wasnt banned.. i  mean technically i dont understand how come they can ban you, you can pretend that you didnt know that your friend scripts etc,  did u write anything to support? cuz by their rules they shouldnt ban you... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users