Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

god plz be honest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

whtupnigger

whtupnigger

• Members
  • 5 posts

ik u get banned sooner or later if u script and using evade is like ****ing ur bestfriends mother and waiting for him to beat your ass ...

but seriously what is the banrate compare to l#??? since many of us looking for a ATLEAST almsot safe platform as l#....

and what about the qualtity of the scripts ? havent seen any good comments on any scripts here.. no hate to  anyone jsut askign ..

and the orbwalker/last hit / kites.. does it all work fine?? ♥

thanks for any answers :-) 

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Just check the Ban Reports.

We may have a few quality scripts but I believed that Quality>Quantity

If you want quality scripts then encourage your developer friends to make one of us. They are welcome at any time.

Xphoric

Xphoric

• Members
  • 1 posts

I come from a different scripting site for another game. From what i learned for that game in particular is that its better to buy private scripts to reduce ban rates than it is to buy from the market/public scripts. Does this also apply to league scripts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users