Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

6 accounts banned on a week on LAS

ban bans

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

pibeage

pibeage

• Members
  • 9 posts

Like the title says, I have had 6 accounts banned on a week on LAS using "adc main", "challenger reborn" and "gos evade"

HackerSkid

HackerSkid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

My accounts are still alive wtf you talking about Kappa

bchingau

bchingau

• Members
  • 15 posts

just dont use evade script

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

Mine is longer than yours.

ipwnmomo

ipwnmomo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

GoS Internal is bound to ban account, the anti cheats detect it easy, i had 4 accounts banned each was at a lifespawn of 1 week, even if you dont use evade, dont listen to them

vilin

vilin

• Members
  • 11 posts

GoS Internal is bound to ban account, the anti cheats detect it easy, i had 4 accounts banned each was at a lifespawn of 1 week, even if you dont use evade, dont listen to them

Yep. Same here. No evade, still banned after a week.

maddamvp

maddamvp

• Members
  • 16 posts

Yup I was banned as well this week, I could play yesterday but today when I went to login I was banned, checked my email said I was banned for using 3rd party application, I was Challenger evade and skinchanger. This is my first account ever banned, been using GoS for months now and this is my 1st ban, but I guess im done with GoS since I really only used it for the skinchanger most of the time :(

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

There are some others tools which are only used to change skins or to use custom skin... Better use it if you just need it.

ywest

ywest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

Got banned after 4 days :P

Aerozy

Aerozy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Like the title says, I have had 6 accounts banned on a week on LAS using "adc main", "challenger reborn" and "gos evade"

Welcome to my world~ 

maddamvp

maddamvp

• Members
  • 16 posts

I am wondering why no one else has posted they got banned,s it just us that ****ed up and did something wrong perhaps??

SekoLeo

SekoLeo

• Members
  • 19 posts

Got banned after 4 days :P

You?

Aerozy

Aerozy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMéxico

I am wondering why no one else has posted they got banned,s it just us that ****ed up and did something wrong perhaps??

Actually, there is like 9999999999999 warnings about bans... just need to use the "search" button :)

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

i got banned after 2 weeks (were using int) :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users