Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

LeSs and Fake Stat Editor Tutorial

Troll Mods Client Mods

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

setforkills

setforkills

• Members
  • 15 posts

UPDATE: LeSs and fake stats still works on NA. Remember to re-patch the LeSs tool after every new league patch. I will run through and check the links to make sure they are all correct as soon as i can.

Here is a guide for using LeSs (League Enhancement Suite) with Fake Stat 0.3. It is essentially a mod patcher for the LoL client. These tools/mods are only going to be useful whilest the Legacy Client is still around, This is my same tutorial from other sites and i figured i would share it with this community as well. I should also note that using any 3rd party applications are against LoL ToS and can lead to account termination. Current known way to get banned is if someone screenshots and sends to Riot. (Photoshopped ban appeal op)  I did not make any of these programs. Credit goes to Snowl for the LeSs program.                   *Also, Only works on the Legacy Client (old client) when using fake stat editor, not sure if other mods work on new client, probably not. Users on the new client won't see your stats or  anything since the clients layout doesn't display peoples account stats/info traditionally.

Here some screenies of what i am talking about: https://postimg.org/image/6c0arfbn7/   https://postimg.org/image/5zsuiseyt/
 Here is a video i made on how to do it as well. Incase you have troubles or what not : www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU_1ZvFktpQ&feature=youtu.be

So let's get started:
 If you do not already have LeSs, you can get it here: http://da.viddiaz.com/LESs/

The .zip you need is "LeagueEnhancementSuite6c.zip"  Unzip is and run as admin, as far as troubleshooting if it doesn't open can be a number of things. Most the time it will be your Microsoft Framework or Distributes.

Once opened you will see the Mod checklist on the left which means you're good to go. As per Riot request awhile back, he was forced to remove a few of his mods, but the ones he currently has are mediocre.

Now that we have the tool to patch mods into the client, now we need to get the dopest of the mods.    

You can get the Fake Stats and a couple others from https://www.dropbox....TvdIwpa9Ja?dl=0 Here is a couple more mods, i only use the AntiLobbyKick : https://www.dropbox....7/MP 2.zip?dl=0

You Do Not Need Every Mod, so just choose the ones you want to download/use.

Once you have all the folders/files downloaded, you will put them in YourComputer/LeagueEnhancementSuite6c/Mods ... Or where ever you saved it. Relaunch LeSs and make sure all the mods are appearing. **Note that some mods are no longer working.  Here is a Screenie of what i use https://postimg.org/...e/678jb2w47/. 

Here is the full list of mods i personally use, i wouldn't use other ones or else it might get buggy: AntiLobbyKick

Auto Accept Que

Easy Que Dodge

Fake Stats 0.3

More Invite Mod

Pick While Locked

Secrets of ARAM Wasted (Don't think i included link)

A couple of things to note when selecting mods
The Appear Offline mod is buggy and probably not updated so wouldn't recommend to use. Also using certain mods such as Bots or Aram mods will cause your name to be shifted over to the right in custom games, be cautious and prepared to see that if you use those mods.

How to use LeSs
On the left are the mods, check the ones you want to use. After selecting them, you want to click the "Locate" option. A window will pop up with your Riot Folder, select the LolLauncher.exe . (Not the Admin Version) A new window will pop up saying the versions are different, Hit Yes. Next click the green "Patch" button. Your all Set! Make sure to have League closed while doing this.

How to use Fake Stat 0.3

This was a bit confusing for me to figure out because i was stoned, so i will include pictures to help.
All the commands are typed into your Public Status bar and you hit enter to send it. https://postimg.org/image/5nx5hh353/

Using Fake Stats changes how others see your ranks and such. it can be seen in norm pregame lobbies, Custom Games show div ranking, and public chats show all. People using the new client won't see anything unless they hover over your name.

All commands start with a "/" followed by the command and then followed by the variable. You can only type out 1 at a time.
I will provide all commands you can do (what i personally use) and a brief description of what it is:

/ranked                        -Displays division rankings if you aren't already ranked (Do this first if it applies)

/level 420                     -Changes your level

/tier MASTER              -Sets your Division (GOLD, CHALLENGER, SILVER, Ect) **Case Sensitive

/riot                              -Puts "Riot Games, Inc." after your Division

/rwins 1337                  -Changes your ranked wins

/mastery 1337              -Sets your champions mastered

/wins 9999999999999 -Changes your normal wins (max 9's makes it display a large negative number)

/name RiotsRapists     -Changes your Divisions League Name. Using /name is tricky, to do it go to your riot games folder and follow this folder patch C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.1.222\deploy\mod\lsi\assets\leagueNames. Now choose your region and language folder. En_Us is English, United states. Edit LeagueNames file with notepad. Make room for your new league name and type what you want. For mine i typed "RiotsRapists=Riot's Rapists".

There are like 2 other commands, but i haven't really messed with/used them.

I'm tired of typing so if you have questions/concerns/weed/problems or w.e, just ask here or through pm. Thanks and Enjoy

**BTW i just pasted most of this from my Nulled and EB Threads, but the captcha thing to make a new account is broke for me so i have to use this account instead of my other "Wellimnew". Enjoy.

Edited by setforkills, 17 March 2017 - 05:14 .

Weedle

Weedle

• Contributor
  • 534 posts
I'm WEEDle

Edit : I'm sorry I'll show myself out

wankgod

wankgod

• Members
  • 3 posts

when doing this i can't launch old client says error cant login wrong patch something 5.14. but i can launch legacy client. but when i do i have no idea where do i type those commands to change. any help?

wankgod

wankgod

• Members
  • 3 posts

now i tried typing commands as u showed but isn't working. can't add bots to aram either.

setforkills

setforkills

• Members
  • 15 posts

There was patch 7.5, make sure you run LeSs again after league patch. Also you have to be in Legacy client. Using other mods that i personally don't use may cause bugs as well.

*works for NA. just tested both client side and server side.

now i tried typing commands as u showed but isn't working. can't add bots to aram either.

Edited by setforkills, 08 March 2017 - 09:58 .

beadwarf

beadwarf

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOof

new client pl0x

ruzil

ruzil

• Members
  • 9 posts
writes ...the client Version 5.14.15_07_17_17_29 rejected by the server.
and what to do next???

setforkills

setforkills

• Members
  • 15 posts

Edited by setforkills, 08 March 2017 - 09:56 .

setforkills

setforkills

• Members
  • 15 posts

writes ...the client Version 5.14.15_07_17_17_29 rejected by the server.
and what to do next???

What server do you use? When exactly does that error pop up?

Edited by setforkills, 08 March 2017 - 09:55 .

ruzil

ruzil

• Members
  • 9 posts

Ru serwer

ruzil

ruzil

• Members
  • 9 posts

This message comes out after I enter the login and password

setforkills

setforkills

• Members
  • 15 posts

This message comes out after I enter the login and password

Idk if it works on RU, if you have other regions installed then you could try on them. if it works on others, then trump doesnt want RU to use.

drawer3

drawer3

• Members
  • 1 posts

What do I do to leave everything as I was before?

setforkills

setforkills

• Members
  • 15 posts

In the LESs tool, click the remove options. remove via patches, launch league.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users