Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Garena Anti-cheat Improving

Garena

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bchingau

bchingau

• Members
  • 15 posts

- Revently, in our Vietnam LOL server, Garena has upgrade 3rd software scan method (ggdllhost.exe run in background) in the laucher. Seems like transfered from Korea and China server.

- Last year GOS is safe with but earlier this year to present, from 7.1 patch, i lost many account from high rank to unrank(just play with bot). Doesn't use evade script, only champion script. try as much manual as possible, humanizer...

- Garena also announced that they will ban acc for a few days (first time is 3 days) if use MODDING SKIN SOFTWARE, start at 27/3.
---> Not only the injecting loader, but also all the process running in background is scanned and sent information to garena. 
:grumpycat:
Boosting elo acc also on that list (mostly due to report cards).

- Here is the announcement link, they update the ban list in excel everyday to warn user :

I'm here just to notice u guys consider scripting in garena server.

Because of unsecured software law in asia country, garena can add underground process to the laucher:angry: FeelsBadMan

Edited by bchingau, 29 March 2017 - 04:53 .

SkyForge

SkyForge

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 351 posts

I've heard rumors that GoS EXT is also safe for Garena, but haven't really tested it.

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
I play on Garena servet and testing the ext script for 3 months on my 2nd main account. So far the account is still alive.

dackevil

dackevil

• Members
  • 7 posts

Today , in VietNam , I have banned my acc after 3 hours from play with tool ( I don't use evade , I only use orbwalk and combo for my champ ) .This is new acc and never use tool before .... Is Elo Buddy safe ? 

Edited by dackevil, 29 March 2017 - 05:29 .

Shrike

Shrike

• Members
  • 28 posts

Today , in VietNam , I have banned my acc after 3 hours from play with tool ( I don't use evade , I only use orbwalk and combo for my champ ) .This is new acc and never use tool before .... Is Elo Buddy safe ?

to be honest.. Elo Buddy is never safe.. once you use it. its a 100% chance that you will be banned lol. i tried it with a dummy account.. never use any script. just inject the program normally..

anyway.. do you use GoS Int or Ext?
i played on garena, and i used GoS Ext. (fresh new account) and im not banned yet. XD

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

EXT has 0 bans so far (about a year of use privately and public combined), and not likely to see any anytime soon

flip003

flip003

• Members
  • 1 posts

EXT has 0 bans so far (about a year of use privately and public combined), and not likely to see any anytime soon

But they scan for software that run in background? Can we fake it to be something like notepad or etc .  :P

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

to be honest.. Elo Buddy is never safe.. once you use it. its a 100% chance that you will be banned lol. i tried it with a dummy account.. never use any script. just inject the program normally..

anyway.. do you use GoS Int or Ext?
i played on garena, and i used GoS Ext. (fresh new account) and im not banned yet. XD

since hes not subscriber, gos int for sure

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Garena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users