Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] TRUSt in my Marksman

Ashe Caitlyn Ezreal Lucian Twitch KogMaw Kalista Corki Xayah

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

TRUS

TRUS

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 56 posts

Another script for this platform(like always without any formatting   Kappa )
 Featured champions:
• Ashe 

Spoiler

• Caitlyn  
Spoiler

• Ezreal 
Spoiler

• Lucian 
Spoiler

• Twitch
Spoiler

• KogMaw
Spoiler

• Kalista
Spoiler

• Corki

Spoiler

• Xayah

Spoiler

Support any orbwalker

installtogos.jpg

73y06XU.jpg

These scripts have only functions which i found useful for me. I wrote it for own usage but dont think here is any reason to not share it. 
Still you can post any bugs and i will try to fix them, but "requesting functions" most likely will be ignored.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,489 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

:o Wowww nice! upvote dude.

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

1st

opps 2nd

teemovsyomama

teemovsyomama

• Members
  • 21 posts

yes baby finally :D iv been waiting for an ashe script since i was 9 months Kappa

edit : tested and upvoted

jackie099

jackie099

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 138 posts

Been using them feel times while you were updating them. Lucian combo is fast af. Ezreal spams q to backward sometimes in earlier versions, did not test the latest yet. Cait works fine, but eq combo cast q to different position if I move my mouse during the combo. So adding mouse movement block during combo would be very nice. And the distance check is a bit off on cait's. But overall qualities are g8. Good job dude. And please update the viktor script

Aiera

Aiera

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrisbane , Australia

Goooodo job bro!!! gonna test it now man!!1

ScriptOnBlue

ScriptOnBlue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Would be nice if it supports other Orbs like Noddy or sth (: Maybe u can add this. 

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

Keep them for yourself next time.

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

nice

fubman

fubman

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 48 posts

Good Work! Looks good! :D

wikiwika

wikiwika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

omg i have been waiting for this for sooooooo long, havent got a chance to test it yet.

Thanks anyways!!!

ShamelessPerson

ShamelessPerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

Did anyone test Lucian?

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

Another script for this platform(like always without any formatting   Kappa )
 Featured champions:
• Ashe 

Spoiler

• Caitlyn  
Spoiler

• Ezreal 
Spoiler

• Lucian 
Spoiler

Support only IC's Orbwalker

installtogos.jpg

73y06XU.jpg

These scripts have only functions which i found useful for me. I wrote it for own usage but dont think here is any reason to not share it. 
Still you can post any bugs and i will try to fix them, but "requesting functions" most likely will be ignored.

TRUS, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make it work with any orbwalker (or at least specifically noddy's as we'd all benefit from testing it with his - its apparently due to become the main orbwalker so a few of us would really appreciate that)
Fantastic job, I'm yet to test it as I'm still working on another but super excited, well done. 

p.s *if opening it up to all orbwalkers requires just a small removal of code, please please do it it'll be so worth it, if it's a big job then i'm sorry to be so rude and request that of you but I do think it'll be super worthwhile in the long-run! thanks for everything, came from l# wiv yaaaa!*

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

TRUS, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make it work with any orbwalker (or at least specifically noddy's as we'd all benefit from testing it with his - its apparently due to become the main orbwalker so a few of us would really appreciate that)
Fantastic job, I'm yet to test it as I'm still working on another but super excited, well done. 

p.s *if opening it up to all orbwalkers requires just a small removal of code, please please do it it'll be so worth it, if it's a big job then i'm sorry to be so rude and request that of you but I do think it'll be super worthwhile in the long-run! thanks for everything, came from l# wiv yaaaa!*

For those who want to use it with another orbwalker you can always use IC's for the combo key but a different orbwalker for your farm, lane clear, harass keys if you just wanted to test game functionality like I do 

Edit: DUDE THIS **** IS ****ING LITTTTTTTTTTTT... Lucian and Ez seem flawless in training, having a slight issue with slow target selecting i.e when I click a dummy/character sometimes it takes 6-7 left clicks to get it to change target and sometimes it just refuses to change target altogether (tbh I think this is a core issue because it happens on every script for me, target selecting isn't v responsive atm) but damn dude well done will be interesting to see how I get on in Master elo now I can play something other than Twitch on EXT :D 

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Finally lucian and ashe!

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

Finally lucian and ashe!

And an Ezreal that works lololol 

S1NN3K

S1NN3K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationPaellalandia
Got this error https://gyazo.com/e6...2469292affd6c36 With lucian and IC's

TRUS

TRUS

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 56 posts

Got this error https://gyazo.com/e6...2469292affd6c36 With lucian and IC's

that mean you didnt update orbwalker for more than 13 days...

TRUS, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make it work with any orbwalker (or at least specifically noddy's as we'd all benefit from testing it with his

Would be nice if it supports other Orbs like Noddy or sth (: Maybe u can add this.

Noddy orbwalker - I dont have it, neither know global api (if it exist at all)
"External orbwalker" api was bugged when i tested
And "ExtLib" api not listed too.
Dont think here is any other orbwalker

S1NN3K

S1NN3K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationPaellalandia

that mean you didnt update orbwalker for more than 13 days...

I dont have it, neither know global api (if it exist at all)
"External orbwalker" api was bugged when i tested
And "ExtLib" api not listed too.
Dont think here is any other orbwalker

Woops xDD

Lucian works godlike lmfao

speecis

speecis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 231 posts

Tested ashe and ez, not bad, not bad! Thanks you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ashe, Caitlyn, Ezreal, Lucian, Twitch, KogMaw, Kalista, Corki, Xayah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users