Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Script Overlay Design ~ Purple Kennen

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GouShi

GouShi

• Members
  • 18 posts

Hello Community!
I wans't really active the last 2 weeks bc i had to work all the time and couldn't found time for GoS.
but now im back!

I`ve made a Script Overlay for Kennen (why Kennen? Just for fun and bc i like him)
Whoever want's to use it, just PM me!

I can switch the champ manually, so if anyone wants Jinx, Yasuo, Zed, .... it's possible!
I also can change the colors!

Please give Feedback!

Thanks!

~Goushi

b4dc849128bff87f72d49815bfdd35d5.png

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

Not bad,  but i guess you'll have to update the thread design every time you made something new to the script then ?

Or maybe make different parts to , at the end , make an only one , and thus you'll be able to only change the  " To Do " part for exemple.

GouShi

GouShi

• Members
  • 18 posts

Not bad,  but i guess you'll have to update the thread design every time you made something new to the script then ?

Or maybe make different parts to , at the end , make an only one , and thus you'll be able to only change the  " To Do " part for exemple.

Yes, but with the psd file it should be no problem. (was my thought)
Will rework it but not now ^^

OhHowGnarly

OhHowGnarly

• Members
  • 20 posts

lack of font options, positioning is awful, title logo looks like something you took from a layer style website..

overall

5/10

GouShi

GouShi

• Members
  • 18 posts

lack of font options, positioning is awful, title logo looks like something you took from a layer style website..

overall

5/10

well did all by my own fag

report9x

report9x

• GFX Designer
  • 22 posts

Looks fresh bud! i would maybe just change the Kennen font or maybe it is your trademark font ? :P  overall looks pretty good 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users