Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Use Gos Internal with Garena and got Banned after 1 game

garena Gos internal banned

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

qwerasdfzxcv

qwerasdfzxcv

• Members
  • 11 posts

Hello~

I got banned after 1 game.

It's OK~ Don't Panic =) I've tried with my alt. 

I want to share the info with all the Gos Internal Users who has to play LOL via garena client.

As you can see from my history (or id profile), I recently join the Gos and bought Gos Internal. (as recommend by Gos management)

I turned on my Gos Internal by "Loader" and as we all know, it doesn't have any script. 

So i searched Gos website and downloaded 3 scripts which is 1) adc, 2) Evade, 3) Utility.

I played 1 custom game to setup the Gos Internal and play little bit with it to make sure i have humanized setting. 

1. Turn off evade setting (or setup as dodge only dangerous)

2. adc (changed the key setting)

3. Utility (turn off all the setting as well)

However, I play 1 normal game and here were some issue with me.

1. I didn't use Space skill until very last team fight. (around 28 min) 

2. i used X for my CS. (if i can eat than i used with mouse but with mass minions, i used X)

3. i died 2 times already in line (in the meantime, our support was disconnected)

4. I dodged some skill shot ( due to my setting, i dodged without some noticed)

5. around 15 mins, the client re-started with no reason and i had to re- logged into game. (this might cause the ban effect)

6. after game, i received the message that that got banned for using hacking program. 

I am sorry i could not share the screen shot (i forgot to take some) but here is my conclusion. 

Please kindly read it through and share your idea as well so we can use the Gos for longtime. 

1. I am not sure either Evade is a good option or not but you need to know that using Evade script increase very high percentage of getting banned.

2. I heard that some of the IP or computers which has a history of banned, garena inject? or applied? specific program to keep their eye on (i am not 100% sure with this but one of my friend told me this could happens)

=> i had 4 ban acct by using ban# tool before. (about on 1 year ago)

3. Ban problem is no longer with reports. Once the program found out that you are using hacking tool, garena will ban you acct right after game. (they don't even send you the email or notice)

I'm not 100% sure what is the reason to get caught by the garena program but i will update with my alt and share with you all. 

Thank you for reading long post. 

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Which region are you on?

zerosrequiem

zerosrequiem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

even in na gos get constant bans after couple weeks, not to mention that u guys have way too strict anticheat systems in asia

just buy ext

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

As you can see from my history (or id profile), I recently join the Gos and bought Gos Internal. (as recommend by Gos management)

Are you sure of it ? usually Gos Manangement recommend to use GoS External to avoid anykind of bans (but sadly not on Garena)

And I'm maybe wrong, but I think the Data Protection Act in Garena's country could let them do what they want with your personnal information, so yeah, they can maybe trace your ip.

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Are you sure of it ? usually Gos Manangement recommend to use GoS External to avoid anykind of bans (but sadly not on Garena)

And I'm maybe wrong, but I think the Data Protection Act in Garena's country could let them do what they want with your personnal information, so yeah, they can maybe trace your ip.

There are still some Garena user who's using EXT up until now.

qwerasdfzxcv

qwerasdfzxcv

• Members
  • 11 posts

Which region are you on?

Vietnam

qwerasdfzxcv

qwerasdfzxcv

• Members
  • 11 posts

oh i trust you. yes many people asked me to buy external but i found that some red warning sign that i have to buy internal to avoid some anti-cheat system with garena and kr and ja LOL

qwerasdfzxcv

qwerasdfzxcv

• Members
  • 11 posts

even in na gos get constant bans after couple weeks, not to mention that u guys have way too strict anticheat systems in asia

just buy ext

that's my quest because some of them are asking me to use internal instead of external

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: garena, Gos internal, banned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users