First off Welcome to GamingOnSteriods, many of you might be struggling to use certain scripts from alpha section. Well i made this tutorial with complete files required for certain scripts to run properly without any confusing ideas :
1. If you haven't downloaded the Loader for GOS then get it from here : Link .
2. Open the downloaded file and open the Loader in here check Use for Patch 5.24 and click on Download and Install to install the neccessary files. Once finished follow the next step.
3. Press Windows key on your key and while holding it press R.
To open Run. You can also type run after opening your start menu.
4. Then once in Run Type this : %appdata% .
5. This will take you straight to your Appdata folder which is usually hidden. From there go to Roaming > GamingOnSteroids folder. or Go to C:\Users\UR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\
6. Once in your GamingOnSteroids folder your will see LOL folder.
7. Download this zip file : Link
8. Once you have downloaded the zip file open it and replace the whole LOL folder itself with the new one provided in my zip. This folder have all the files neccessary scripts required for champions stated (and they are updated to the latest update by their authors) :
Ahri, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cass , Fizz, Kalista, Katarina, MapPosition Luas, Orianna , Ryze, Singed, Thresh, Tristana, Vayne, Viktor, Xerath, etc.
9. Just because your gonna REPLACE THE FOLDER your f7 menu is gonna be missing text and look like this:
To fix this, goto GamingOnSteroids.ini which is located in the LOL folder, open it with Notepad++ or something similar and edit the first line:
LanguageFile=C:\Users\ >>>>> USERNAME <<<<< \AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\LOL\English.ini
10. Open league, and open Loader aka Script Loader and make sure you check mark the Enable Scripts Engine otherwise scripts won't work only the f7 menu will appear which is provided by the loader itself. And Press Refresh List if you dont see any scripts in the list in the tool. You can turn on the Humanizer too if you like.
12. Try either the Kalista , Brand or Vayne or the other scripts.
13. BOOM! IT WORKS.
14. FACTS TO BE NOTED:
- You dont need to put Inspired in Common folder for scripts to work as it works even if u put it in Scripts folder itself.
- Don't change any script unless you know what you're doing.
- Always check mark the script that you want to use.
- You DONT have to check the libraries aka Inspired, WallLibs, AntiCc, Dlib, etc as they are loaded by themselves.
- Always check for updates via the tool itself or just come and get my folder i usually update it every now and then.
P.S. If you find any errors in this guide or suggestions please feel free to pm me.