Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How to use GoS Tool and scripts from Deftsu and other Developers {Noob Friendly UPDATED 5.24}

Tutorial Noob Beginner Pleb New

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Poll: Share your opinion (68 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you like this guide?

1. Yes (29 votes [42.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.65%

2. No (8 votes [11.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

3. Kappa (31 votes [45.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.59%

Vote Guests cannot vote

imsoocool

imsoocool

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 38 posts

First off Welcome to GamingOnSteriods, many of you might be struggling to use certain scripts from alpha section. Well i made this tutorial with complete files required for certain scripts to run properly without any confusing ideas :

1. If you haven't downloaded the Loader for GOS then get it from here : Link .

2. Open the downloaded file and open the Loader in here check Use for Patch 5.24 and click on Download and Install to install the neccessary files. Once finished follow the next step.

d2585efa83.png

3. Press  Windows key on your key and while holding it press R.

windows-key-R-key.png

To open Run. You can also type run after opening your start menu.

4. Then once in Run Type this : %appdata% .

5. This will take you straight to your Appdata folder which is usually hidden. From there go to Roaming > GamingOnSteroids folder. or Go to C:\Users\UR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\

6. Once in your GamingOnSteroids folder your will see LOL folder.

357895d293.png

7. Download this zip file : Link

8. Once you have downloaded the zip file open it and replace the whole LOL folder itself with the new one provided in my zip. This folder have all the files neccessary scripts required for champions stated (and they are updated to the latest update by their authors) :

Ahri, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cass , Fizz, Kalista, Katarina, MapPosition Luas, Orianna , Ryze, Singed, Thresh, Tristana, Vayne, Viktor, Xerath, etc.

9. Just because your gonna REPLACE THE FOLDER your f7 menu is gonna be missing text and look like this:

HTv9O8G.jpg?1

To fix this, goto GamingOnSteroids.ini which is located in the LOL folder, open it with Notepad++ or something similar and edit the first line:

[LANGUAGE]
LanguageFile=C:\Users\ >>>>> USERNAME <<<<< \AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\LOL\English.ini

10. Open league, and open Loader aka Script Loader and make sure you check mark the Enable Scripts Engine otherwise scripts won't work only the f7 menu will appear which is provided by the loader itself. And Press Refresh List if you dont see any scripts in the list in the tool. You can turn on the Humanizer too if you like.

8295542b9a.png

12. Try either the Kalista , Brand or Vayne or the other scripts.

13. BOOM! :kappapride:  IT WORKS.

14. FACTS TO BE NOTED:

1. You dont need to put Inspired in Common folder for scripts to work as it works even if u put it in Scripts folder itself.
  2. Don't change any script unless you know what you're doing.
  3. Always check mark the script that you want to use.
  4. You DONT have to check the libraries aka Inspired, WallLibs, AntiCc, Dlib, etc as they are loaded by themselves.
  5. Always check for updates via the tool itself or just come and get my folder i usually update it every now and then.

If this works for you make sure you upvote it (  rep_up.png  ) for more amazing tutorials and Thank my friend Deftsu Kappa and other developers ( aka  Inspired, Platypus, iLoveSona, Maxxxel, etc ) for their hardwork. :wub:   

P.S. If you find any errors in this guide or suggestions please feel free to pm me.

:godbless:

DeftV1

DeftV1

• Members
  • 17 posts

So, let me see if i understood if we want to use blitz scripts we paste the "wITH iac and inspire.rar " on the scripts file if we  want to use the kalista scripts we paste the kalista folder in it ?

After that i can play blitz and the script will work ?

imsoocool

imsoocool

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 38 posts

So, let me see if i understood if we want to use blitz scripts we paste the "wITH iac and inspire.rar " on the scripts file if we  want to use the kalista scripts we paste the kalista folder in it ?

After that i can play blitz and the script will work ?

Yes, it depends on what script you are trying to use for eg for blitz go for the first link and for the Kalista by Deftsu use the other one as it uses Dlib which is a menu which appears with bunch of options if you hold shift it will show up.

DeftV1

DeftV1

• Members
  • 17 posts

kk then i hope this gets off alpha fast because this alpha mode is so confusing lol i hope it gets like #LeagueSharp its wayy easier :P thanks btw i upvoted

DeftV1

DeftV1

• Members
  • 17 posts

I wanna use kalista vayne and blitz scrip only

imsoocool

imsoocool

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 38 posts

I wanna use kalista vayne and blitz scrip only

UPDATED THREAD

DeftV1

DeftV1

• Members
  • 17 posts

Yea, ok but the fodler has the blitz scripts already ?

imsoocool

imsoocool

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 38 posts

Yea, ok but the fodler has the blitz scripts already ?

Yes, i said it in the description, look at step 8.

imsoocool

imsoocool

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 38 posts

UPDATED TO 5.18 and updated IOW folder with latest scripts!

al3z300

al3z300

• Members
  • 1 posts

if i want add any scripts that got work normal or i have to do samthing?

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

if i want add any scripts that got work normal or i have to do samthing?

I think I don't understand. Why should you do anything if they're working normally?

nikunn

nikunn

• Members
  • 2 posts

i did  that menu appear all nice, but champ never use spells to harras enemy, tryed with all champs none used spells

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

i did  that menu appear all nice, but champ never use spells to harras enemy, tryed with all champs none used spells

Well it all depends on script you're using. Try another script if you think that your current one is somehow broken.

An ofc report this issue to script developer as he might not now that somethings is broken.

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

Well it all depends on script you're using. Try another script if you think that your current one is somehow broken.
An ofc report this issue to script developer as he might not now that somethings is broken.

This ^

eater16

eater16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationnetherlands

if i press f7 i still get no letters even when i did replace in the folder like u said

but i also added some thiings from a other post from some one else in it idk if that has something to do with it?

eater16

eater16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationnetherlands

the username edit what do u have to change there?

bryanslater

bryanslater

• Members
  • 16 posts

It was the first topic I saw when beginner and helped me a lot , thank you

iizii

iizii

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGerman, Köln

i follow every step in this Noob-tut but i get everytime a fckn bugsplat :o pls help me

Bossgen

Bossgen

• Members
  • 9 posts

i follow every step in this Noob-tut but i get everytime a fckn bugsplat :o pls help me

Same here.

Aureche

Aureche

• Members
  • 2 posts

I had this problem too. You just have to put your game in Borderless 

Sry for my English

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tutorial, Noob, Beginner, Pleb, New

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users