Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

External trial

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

stopmeplz

stopmeplz

• Members
  • 12 posts

I want to try External, I'm tired of getting banned and I really want pay 2 win, but I need to test before buy since my computer isn't the best of the best. I play with maximum graphics without scripts and medium-low graphics with internal scripts.

USDcammer

USDcammer

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationINTO THE VOID

I want to try External, I'm tired of getting banned and I really want pay 2 win, but I need to test before buy since my computer isn't the best of the best. I play with maximum graphics without scripts and medium-low graphics with internal scripts.

external will not afect your lol client, fps will remains equal if you play without scripts, and trial is 5$ for 10 days

stopmeplz

stopmeplz

• Members
  • 12 posts

external will not afect your lol client, fps will remains equal if you play without scripts, and trial is 5$ for 10 days

Where do I buy this trial? I don't found it

vizzy

vizzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

You can choose it from the drop down menu. see screenshot:

eggergerg.png

Edited by vizzy, 03 May 2017 - 08:58 .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users