Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Int or stay ext?

Int ext

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

xKeana

xKeana

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hey guys,

just want to know what you think about int and ext loader.

1. Do you think ban rate is higher with int-loader?

2. Do you think the higher "efficience" of int loader is worth the risk?

3. What do you think? Why are you using int or ext?

I hope ill get some honest answers :33

Im thinking about start using int. I used ext only until now.. but there aren´t really the most scripts :3

GlHf ;)

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

Hello,

Little late but hey better late then never :D

1. i have been using Internal for a while and didnt got banned yet. But the fact that the ban rate is higher then External is for sure.

2. I used External when it just got released, at that point Internal was way better if you ask me. As of now idk since im waiting to buy a SUB again for External.

3. Internal : Works pretty good if you ask me, Ban rates are Low in my opinion, i have heard before that internal is safe for 99%.

External : The fact that it doesnt inject anything is a very good reason to buy external, but i dont believe in 100% Undetected software, Everything will get detected someday.

-Stryderz.

Manmode

Manmode

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Hey, just saw this

1: Its definitely a lot higher with internal, no doubt.

2: If you are just playing for fun on cracked accounts or ****ty smurfs and dont gaf about getting banned then yeah, its worth it, if you prefer to survive the bans and maybe even script on your main you should stick to external.

3: External is simply a lot safer at the moment but it doesn't have many high quality scripts right now, this will obviously change with time, Internal will always be more efficient but with that also comes the bans.

//Rob 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Int, ext

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users