Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Scripts not Injecting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hi, I've recently switched scripting forum because eb is "100% undetected", Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong? I installed the loader and used a script of lucian (revolucian) I ticked it as well and yet it doesn't inject. Please help~ Thanks in advance (TIA)

Poseidon

Poseidon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Hi,

Riot pushed out a mini patch earlier this morning, Codenamed "7.9HF#1"

This HF (Hot fix) changed codes In the client, which has caused GoS EXT (External) & INT (Internal) to become outdated.

Please be patient and check back frequently on the forums for any updates on this matter.

Sorry for any Inconvenience this may have caused you.

allwillburn

allwillburn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 210 posts
That script is vip.

jeanhelen30

jeanhelen30

• Members
  • 3 posts

Oh... ok I see, I just hope that GoS Devs would find a way to crack the code or in others words to make all the scripts from internal and external from working again... and just a thought sir can the GoS Dev make a free version of the external version of GoS. The concept is still same just like Gos Internal of having some external scripts for Paid or Vip version only, that way the scripting community would grow and well to make all scripters unite as one instead of strife? I mean for the future that is ^.^

USDcammer

USDcammer

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationINTO THE VOID

Oh... ok I see, I just hope that GoS Devs would find a way to crack the code or in others words to make all the scripts from internal and external from working again... and just a thought sir can the GoS Dev make a free version of the external version of GoS. The concept is still same just like Gos Internal of having some external scripts for Paid or Vip version only, that way the scripting community would grow and well to make all scripters unite as one instead of strife? I mean for the future that is ^.^

10$ is cheap as **** for external

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users