Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ChallengerSeriesReborn Scripts are not shown ingame??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Marius4mal4

Marius4mal4

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey, Im pretty new to this whole scripting thing. Somehow my ChallengerSeriesReborn Scripts are not shown in the menu. I tried pressing F6 x2 all the time but it didnt really do it. One time it worked, I mean the reloading thing, with a Draven script, it catched one Axe and then it stopped working. Im pretty sure everything is up to date. Someone got an idea how to solve the problem?

Covenheim

Covenheim

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationVenice, Italy

Hey, Im pretty new to this whole scripting thing. Somehow my ChallengerSeriesReborn Scripts are not shown in the menu. I tried pressing F6 x2 all the time but it didnt really do it. One time it worked, I mean the reloading thing, with a Draven script, it catched one Axe and then it stopped working. Im pretty sure everything is up to date. Someone got an idea how to solve the problem?

Some of the Scripts avaible for Ext/Int might need an Update whenever GoS updates with new API etc. I would like to remember that GoS is yet a "work in progress" same as the Scripts, so try using other scripts that might have been updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users