Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wtb SemiPrivate Riven ext Script

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

proxxxii

proxxxii

• Members
  • 2 posts

:D

Manmode

Manmode

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Why buy a private script  :fappa:

Dakos

Dakos

• Members
  • 15 posts

ask platy on discord :D

Tocsin

Tocsin

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 476 posts

You do know there is one already and played in Diamond right? you just joined today so probably not.

giphy.gif

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Private scripts BabyRage

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

You do know there is one already and played in Diamond right? you just joined today so probably not.

giphy.gif

that doesnt look fast enough

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

GPOA46.gif

:ph34r:

Tocsin

Tocsin

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 476 posts

GPOA46.gif

lol that **** is not real time speed. look at minion shots.

giphy.gif

This is real time speed

And for aa resets. all in ext's limitations

giphy.gif

:wub:

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

GPOA46.gif

lol that **** is not real time speed. look at minion shots.

giphy.gif

This is real time speed

And for aa resets. all in ext's limitations

giphy.gif

:wub:

you're both embarrassing yourselves with these **** gifs -_-

Tocsin

Tocsin

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 476 posts

and what killer script have you done lately for gos? nada

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

and what killer script have you done lately for gos? nada

quality > quantity

xeji1337

xeji1337

• Members
  • 1 posts

where can i find the Assembly from Krystra for riven ?

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

where can i find the Assembly from Krystra for riven ?

on his hard drive

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts

you're both embarrassing yourselves with these **** gifs -_-

Toshibiotro , I'm very surprised that you haven't learnt humility during this whole time. Like, I could understand your behavior during the first weeks, even months after getting your first bunches of code running the way you planned or even getting rewarded with the Script Developer rank. I'm aware that the feeling of self-fulfillment after achieving something that you have learnt by yourself often turns into a feeling of power, which translates into audacity. But, honestly, even if you feel like that, I'd like to point out the fact that it doesn't need to mean anything special. Keep in mind that these kind of thoughts are even present in those 11 years old kids who just learnt how to shut down their own PC with a 2-lines batch script who are calling themselves a "hacker" and their code is a "virus". But even those kids would eventually understand that there's a whole path of self-improvement in front of them, and they'd leave their provisional arrogance and move on to the next step in their life (either programming-related or not) and stop acting big due to something that small. But you kind of seem to be stuck at that point.

At first I thought you were just joking around with your 2-3 friends you already knew in there, but I'd soon realize that you're expecting to sit there and trash-talk about every possible attempt of developer (but those you don't dare flaming since they'd be able to literally **** on your work, of course) without contributing at all. If your comments were a little constructive or if you gave any kind of advice coming from that "experience" you seem to be acting around, I'd perceive your interventions as something "useful". But I see I'm not the only one who feels the same way about you, as someone has asked you what have you lately done for GoS (there are two ways of contributing in the developer community, either providing advice and directly developing scripts - since they're asking you for the second one in a reply to a comment in a thread, we can assume they're not finding your previous criticism useful at all). And your automatic reply was, obviously, the most evasive response that you could provide:

quality > quantity

And I'm talking about an "evasive response" since you're appealing to a very relative concept (quality) just to avoid justifying your behavior (most likely because you can't find a way to justify it).

Before I write this, I'd like to clarify that this is not a destructive but a honest criticism, and that my only purpose is to invite you to check your own situation from an introspective point of view. There's no reason I'd like to offend you: I have nothing against you, I don't like drama, I'm not a developer, I have never felt offended by you, and the only point of my message is to help you improve as a person, since your lack of self-consciousness is turning what could have been a devoted developer which attempts to improve himself and get better into something toxic with a negative impact for the community. And by doing it I have to refute the conception you seem to be trying to attribute to the word "quality". I haven't tried your work for GoS Internal as I don't use it, but since you're an active member in the GoS External section (and that's the place where I've seen most of your comments), I guess your work for that tool is an accurate reference for what I'm trying to explain:

Usually, when you see someone flaming in a blatant way other people's work, you unfairly attribute him the presumption that he's either an expert or that he knows what he's talking about. You think something like "wow, he affords ****ting on others' work, his stuff gotta be a masterpiece".

Soon after GoS External was released, there were 4 available orbwalkers - the default one, ICreative's one, Noddy's one, and yours. The first one was soon replaced by Noddy's one (as it was a beta version - IC's was pretty good but Noddy's was lightweight), and then the two most common orbwalkers were the default one (former Noddy's) and IC's. You're aware your first orbwalker had close to 0 prominence and you'd soon discontinue it.

Most (if not all) of the things Tosh's I'm Having Fun Series supports have been replaced by different scripts, and the AIO itself is buried somewhere like the 3rd page of the Champion scripts section. I'm not going to fall into the same fallacy as you talking about something as relative as quality, but I'll just say I had personally tested all the supported champions with that script.  :rolleyes: 

I was pretty hyped about the Eternal Prediction release, but, honestly, it's meh. I mean, it's not that bad, but even 0.95 hitchance casts spells in dumb spots too often. But I've seen you many times rejecting any kind of complaints about it, even arrogantly pointing out "other people's stupidity", instead of accepting it needs improvement.

Your new orbwalker had a lot of problems, cursor not returning to the original spot being one of the most common. I have to admit (this is how a constructive opinion works, both pointing out the good and the bad part) it has improved a lot since release and I applaud your work in this, but even if ICOrbwalker is now an ancient orbwalker, many people prefer it over yours (and I don't think "all devs are lazy to switch from IC's API to mine") to the point I feel it hasn't overcome IC's one. Anyway, I'd say this script is "decent".

Overall, I don't mean you're a bad developer at all. But you're average, while you've failed in doing some things "great" (although you've acted big and pretended that your scripts were masterpiece - while they weren't). But, based on the quality of your scripts (that should mean nothing, but still, let's assume it does), you'd clearly have no right to despise other people's effort at all. Right now I feel the only developer who'd be able to "flame" others is Noddy (made an efficient, lightweight orbwalker and the best champion script to the date, even if it was released when GoS External was at an early stage) and a few others. But either they're more elegant or they have better stuff to do than acting like the previously mentioned 11 years old kid in a scripting community forum. It wouldn't be bad if you could take them as an example, tbh.

But, seriously, grow up, man. I've seen you pissing off many developers and your behavior is pretty harmful for GoS External atm. Since the banwave, the Community Scripts section is completely frozen and the userbase has become smaller. It's not beneficial that you -an OK to meh script dev imho who hasn't released something in a while- come and **** on the work of anyone who has the initiative to start scripting, since that's something we need pretty much right now.

Just like in-game; focus on your own stuff and stop trash-talking about others.

Cheers.

Swagoverflow

Swagoverflow

• Members
  • 28 posts

Toshibiotro , I'm very surprised that you haven't learnt humility during this whole time. Like, I could understand your behavior during the first weeks, even months after getting your first bunches of code running the way you planned or even getting rewarded with snip

Cheers.

Answer will be: 

inb4 "I wont' read this **** lul kys"

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts

Answer will be: 

inb4 "I wont' read this **** lul kys"

It's up to his capacity of swallowing his own pride. Any childish response will just be another evidence of what I've tried to explain. 

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Toshibiotro , I'm very surprised that you haven't learnt humility during this whole time. Like, I could understand your behavior during the first weeks, even months after getting your first bunches of code running the way you planned or even getting rewarded with the Script Developer rank...

...Just like in-game; focus on your own stuff and stop thrash-talking about others.

Cheers.

Raine Thanks for your time of writing all this. Its even more than what Ive made time ago, something similar.

After all, I understood that the true "maturation" is the level where you are not even affected for the thrid party actions or attitudes. What Im trying to say is that you should be "over" all this stuff and be able to enjoy your life as im sure you are doing without worring about anyone who isnt relevant for your path life.

Beeing that said aswell I would like to add that Toshibiotro had improve his attitude. You have to understand that every human is completly unique and everyone have his own "problems". This means that we should be respectfull with Toshibiotro and understand that we do not know anything really in depth about his life. We do not even know if he had any bulling, familiar problem, etc.. that forced him to be the way he is.

All I know about him is that is a young guy, with high IT knowledge in average and that he have in some way a complex of superiority. But I have no idea why the hell is that produced, so I feel actually that I should respect it at least for the low information Ive about him. Aswell since I meet him 6 month ago, I can say objectively that he made an improvement which means he is anyways evolving on his way.

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts

Raine Thanks for your time of writing all this. Its even more than what Ive made time ago, something similar.

After all, I understood that the true "maturation" is the level where you are not even affected for the thrid party actions or attitudes. What Im trying to say is that you should be "over" all this stuff and be able to enjoy your life as im sure you are doing without worring about anyone who isnt relevant for your path life.
Beeing that said aswell I would like to add that Toshibiotro had improve his attitude. You have to understand that every human is completly unique and everyone have his own "problems". This means that we should be respectfull with Toshibiotro and understand that we do not know anything really in depth about his life. We do not even know if he had any bulling, familiar problem, etc.. that forced him to be the way he is.

All I know about him is that is a young guy, with high IT knowledge in average and that he have in some way a complex of superiority. But I have no idea why the hell is that produced, so I feel actually that I should respect it at least for the low information Ive about him. Aswell since I meet him 6 month ago, I can say objectively that he made an improvement which means he is anyways evolving on his way.

I appreciate your words.

I tried to make sure my whole post was written in a respectful way (even though I feel my criticism sounded a bit tough), as I agree that there has to be something behind his attitude and behavior (childhood problems, etc). I didn't want to mention them in my first post as it may not sound as serious as I wanted it to be (somehow saying "lol kid, you got bullied in school or ur parents didnt want u?" is a common trend on the Internet that I wanted to avoid at all costs, as it's often used as an offensive joke).

I, however, feel the same empathy for him as for any other user here. And even if he has never attacked me, I've seen him throwing so many disrespectful stuff at others. And while I agree that mentally strong people can overcome the comments of someone being a douche on the Internet, we should keep in mind that there might be some people out there more vulnerable to this kind of "harassment", and that's also based on their own lives behind this, which we also don't know.

Anyway, I'm glad to read that his attitude has improved during this time, I guess I can't demand someone to grow up immediately, as that's one of the most important parts of life and one should take the needed time and see many things by himself in order to do it.

@ Toshibiotro this is a random videogame cheating forum on the Internet, but even there there are a few people who are actually worrying about what could have happened to you as a child. I guess that's more than a big reason to be a bit nice to others here, or at least a bit less rude, lol. :P I'm aware it doesn't seem too serious but it actually is; if you have some kind of problem or you actually need help, we can provide as much support as we're able to. Same if you need a talk. I myself have had a tough life aswell and I've been through many stages in my life, so I can understand you. But there's no reason to bash on other people's work or to treat others badly, as that'll eventually make you feel more empty.

Kind regards.

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

You're all reading way too much into this honestly. It's quite simple actually and I have explain this countless times on discord.
People pay $10 a month to use External, they expect good quality scripts, and the **** I have seen produced on External just baffles me.
I mean people are paying hard earned money, and the best you can give them is that **** in the External section you call scripts.
Granted the people paying don't notice that, and neither do any of you because you don't have the coding knowledge, but I notice that, and find it unacceptable.
I'm not talking about how the script actually performs, but the code quality within it, which is straight not up to standards for a paid platform.
The fact that retards that so obviously don't know what the **** they're doing are being hailed as Gods just isn't helping the situation,
and I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with these retards I just turn to flame and hope they figure it out on their own.
I'm not the only developer that thinks this, and I certainly won't be the last, I'm just the only one speaking out about it.
Even Feretorix himself is aware of this.
External had the potential to be great, just the lack of moderation in the scripts section has made External the laughing stock of the scripting community,
go anywhere and what you'll see about External is that its "safe" but "**** scripts", which wouldn't have to be the case if people just took the time to learn the language before they started to do **** in it.
The total lack of Feretorix's intervention in any way has turned a platform with tons of potential into a cancerous cesspool.

Raine you have even proven that you have no idea what the **** you are talking about, especially when you said:
"Right now I feel the only developer who'd be able to "flame" others is Noddy (made an efficient, lightweight orbwalker and the best champion script to the date, even if it was released when GoS External was at an early stage)"
Ask any dev with more than 10 brain cells, Noddy is one of the biggest spaghetti devs.

Also:
"(but those you don't dare flaming since they'd be able to literally **** on your work, of course)"
I have flamed every single developer on this scripting platform except one, a person who I respect quite a bit and who I would consider my greatest mentor.
Alas, your criticisms mean nothing to me especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

All this and then some actually lead to my decision to quit GoS entirely.

dacaronithegod

dacaronithegod

• Members
  • 1 posts

tosh is the best dev hands down

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users