Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Internal vs External?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

CTR0X

CTR0X

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSweden

Hello guys, im kinda new here and i so wanna buy this to get higher in ELO, but i have no freaking idea whats the best method to go for?
If its internal or external?
What is the difference and which one got the most best scripts?

Thanks for ansewrs :D

Vanchi

Vanchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

Another user asked the same question, I am giving you the same answer:

If you want to script on your main and not get banned, get EXT, It is worse than Internal but it is safer (when the new patch comes) making it worth the purchase.

If you don't care about bans and have a **** ton of accounts then just use Internal.

Ebayednoob

Ebayednoob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Neither internal or External will make you climb ranks though. I say if someone's bronze and starts scripting, they will probably stay in bronze for quite some time (maybe hit silver)
Climbing is just focusing on completing tasks. the script just helps that.     
Brain.exe required

CTR0X

CTR0X

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSweden

Neither internal or External will make you climb ranks though. I say if someone's bronze and starts scripting, they will probably stay in bronze for quite some time (maybe hit silver)
Climbing is just focusing on completing tasks. the script just helps that.     
Brain.exe required

Hmm :D
I got a brain and the only thing thats bad is that i always get into **** team with no brains and they cant do anything and im not the best either to carru against 5 people and im not the best on jgl/top/mid im best as adc or support so idk :C

Vanchi

Vanchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

Hmm :D
I got a brain and the only thing thats bad is that i always get into **** team with no brains and they cant do anything and im not the best either to carru against 5 people and im not the best on jgl/top/mid im best as adc or support so idk :C

EXT mostly has ADC and Mid Scripts, ofc there are scripts for jungle top and support but the adc and mid are the best ones.

WeeepixeL

WeeepixeL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 239 posts

If you want to script on your main and not get banned, get EXT, It is worse than Internal but it is safer (when the new patch comes) making it worth the purchase.

If you don't care about bans and have a **** ton of accounts then just use Internal.

No one is going to script on their mains (and never should, take it as a lesson learned from the recent ban wave for ext) with ext after this. Nothing is safe, everything can be detected.

Vanchi

Vanchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

No one is going to script on their mains (and never should, take it as a lesson learned from the recent ban wave for ext) with ext after this. Nothing is safe, everything can be detected.

Yeah this was my answer to another post which was made a few days before the banwave, Most users right now wouldn't trust EXT for their mains anymore and I can see why. I don't suggest using it on your main anymore just to be sure.

Philips157

Philips157

• Members
  • 13 posts
Security question? none

Manmode

Manmode

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

seeing how ext is detected as well just go with internal atm <

kazumato

kazumato

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 57 posts

both detected actually so w/e

yyssff

yyssff

• Members
  • 3 posts

sir, i am new  user . I can not  use Internal to combo.  should i watting for the update? btw  how can i use internal now. thanks alot

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

sir, i am new  user . I can not  use Internal to combo.  should i watting for the update? btw  how can i use internal now. thanks alot

you held space but nothing? not even AA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users