Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Desync / Frame Skipping Issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Swagoverflow

Swagoverflow

• Members
  • 28 posts

First of all let me say that I Reinstalled my entire OS to make that this isn't a personal Problem (also other's have told me in Discord that they are expierencing the same Issue).

I did not test this with External since i use Internal exclusively.

Description: 

After a random amount of time the game start's desyncing for x amount of seconds (usually 1 to 10).

To describe desyncing: The picture on my monitor is static but i can still issue orders (aka. if i use trynda E, im at a new location once the game syncs and i can see something again) 

This has gotten the point where i just stopped using GoS and played manually since it hindered my play so much (actually lost two games because i desynced as adc in a teamfight). 

I tested this in multiple game mode. Issue persists expect in Bot Games or Practice Tool. 

This isn't a personal related issue; Without GoS everything works perfectly fine, and even using a competitor product worked like a charm. 

I also disabled all scripts expect orbwalker (and tested all orbwalkers) -> Issue still persists. 

Reproduceability: 

Drop into a Game that's not Practice/Bot and play for a while. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users