Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

EXT safe?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

niteghost

niteghost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 107 posts

new EXT safe for ganera now?

gser08

gser08

• Members
  • 5 posts

Apparently

maycryfar

maycryfar

• Members
  • 8 posts

I has been banned :) so i don't think so, after reinstalled windows dont used any other tools/softwares, created new acc and banned so gl

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

I has been banned :) so i don't think so, after reinstalled windows dont used any other tools/softwares, created new acc and banned so gl

even with the new security update?

(the old gos ext wasnt meant to use on garena server tho)

niteghost

niteghost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 107 posts

I was got ban in Ganera for the old EXT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-7-2017 the ADMIN said

http://gamingonstero...ct/#entry120296

possible hide that process with firewall or antivirus or driver so other applications like LoLLauncher LoLClient League of Legends and other dummy processes (since legacy client rework) won't be able to scan your system and analyse 3rd party processes in your RAM. The goal is to cause as much false positive detections as possible and make it as hard as possible to trace back GoS EXT.

Bonus:

With the new GoS EXT security rework, I will try to support Xigncode3 in Asia servers (and most likely Garena). When that happens I will post a topic with my journey, playing at least once game weekly posting proof that i am not yet banned in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just wonder if the new EXT has already included the new logic of security which is mention

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

I was got ban in Ganera for the old EXT

11-7-2017 the ADMIN said

http://gamingonstero...ct/#entry120296

possible hide that process with firewall or antivirus or driver so other applications like LoLLauncher LoLClient League of Legends and other dummy processes (since legacy client rework) won't be able to scan your system and analyse 3rd party processes in your RAM. The goal is to cause as much false positive detections as possible and make it as hard as possible to trace back GoS EXT.

Bonus:

With the new GoS EXT security rework, I will try to support Xigncode3 in Asia servers (and most likely Garena). When that happens I will post a topic with my journey, playing at least once game weekly posting proof that i am not yet banned in there.

just wonder if the new EXT has already included the new logic of security which is mention

we're still waiting for new security note :D

syao

syao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

It was removed from store and now back again does it mean its safe to use ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users