Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GOS PROBLEM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

maikaorosa

maikaorosa

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 61 posts

I'm having problems with my ext gos, when starting it with some addons like champion tracker, activator, my gos simply stops working, to be able to work I have to disable all tracker, atctivator and some ext script. I can only play using ezreal, twitch, tristana, caity the rest of the error.

I AM INJECTING IT WITH SPOTIFY.EXE BUT WHEN I INJECT ANY OTHER ADDON AS AIO OF ROMMANOV SIMPLY SAYS THAT THE SPOTIFY HAS STOPPED.

I'm having problems with my ext gos, when starting it with some addons like champion tracker, activator, my gos simply stops working, to be able to work I have to disable all tracker, atctivator and some ext script. I can only play using ezreal, twitch, tristana, caity the rest of the error.

If I can fix this problem I will renew.

If I can fix this problem I will renew.If I can fix this problem I will renew.

If I can fix this problem I will renew.assadasdsa

Edited by maikaorosa, 05 August 2017 - 06:53 .

Hyeong

Hyeong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationHidden Forest.

I AM INJECTING IT WITH SPOTIFY.EXE BUT WHEN I INJECT ANY OTHER ADDON AS AIO OF ROMMANOV SIMPLY SAYS THAT THE SPOTIFY HAS STOPPED.

If I can fix this problem I will renew.If I can fix this problem I will renew.

If I can fix this problem I will renew.assadasdsa

I'm not sure but i had a similar problem where if the scripts or addons update my client crashes, so support helped to update them manually.

Maybe that's the problem not sure. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users