Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Summoner Factory - Level 30 bot / IP farm
(free to level 10)

SummonerFactory is a fully automated level bot for League of Legends. It is based on pixel detection and emulates keyboard and mouse to play the game. You can run one bot per computer or multiple bots using virtual machines or multiple computers.

Features

Fully automated leveling

Just install and start the bot. No complicated setup needed. Level referrals for free until level 10. Subscribe to level up to level 30.

Matchmaking

Automatically matches bots together to play custom and coop games without ruining real player gaming experience. Can match either your own bots only or together with bots of other users (botexchange).

Webinterface

Manage all your accounts online and check how your accounts are leveling up, even with multiple computers.

Wins games

Plays each champion individually with items, spells and behavior and wins most of the games (custom and coop beginner on Summoners Rift).

Advanced configuration

Allows you to reach a specific level or IP amount, set play and sleep schedules for each account and purchase XP boosts at individual levels.

Safety first

Does not use injection, memory writing or other detectable hacking technologies. Only sees what you see and plays with mouse and keyboard like a human player (thus only one bot per computer).

Download & Registration

Download and register at www.summonerfactory.net or download the bot in the attachment.

Virtual Machine OS

Here is a download link to windows tiny 7 x86.

I can recommend it for every league of legends bot.

Tiny7.Windows.x86.rar (680,70 MB) - uploaded.net

Test Mode

Before starting the bot normally, use the test mode to make sure everything is properly set up and working.

54wKpPP.png

This test mode allows your bot to enter a custom game alone with one single bot in the opposing team to test if everything works properly before joining other games and get leaver busted etc. You can easily leave those custom games by pressing END to exit the bot and dont need to worry about starting the bot.

Contact

info@summonerfactory.net

Warning : This is not mine .. I can help you for setting-up if you want .. just pm me, Don't pm for fix and update pls :) Enjoy :) and upvote if i helped you :)

Requizm

Requizm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

But 1 month 10 $ 

I want crack version

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

But 1 month 10 $ 

I want crack version

i don't think it's crackable cause it's server-side

Sorrowless

Sorrowless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

For IP farming, do I have to buy?

Like: I wanna put 5 bots to play premade against bots.

Mirabelle

Mirabelle

I'm Back :D

• Local Support
  • 1,031 posts
  • LocationSEA
Just use volibot.. Google it.. It's free LOL

SweetStrawberry

SweetStrawberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationZyppy BedRoom

Yyy ok price 10.00

Because it does not pay to for free it is volibot and iAram

thetroxteam

thetroxteam

• Members
  • 10 posts

so we can't level up to 30 unless we pay 10$ ??

Guest_Polotindastar_*

Guest_Polotindastar_*
  • Guests

Thanks so much

Amineletoqarre

Amineletoqarre

• Members
  • 4 posts

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users