Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Remove "Space" Effect

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hinfgzhou

hinfgzhou

• Members
  • 4 posts

How do I turn off the default 'Space" orbwalk? I want my champion to hold still and not move with my cursor when pressing space and have the script activated.

Thank you dev team.

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

change the hotkey then 

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

internal?

hinfgzhou

hinfgzhou

• Members
  • 4 posts

internal?

Yes internal. I downloaded other scripts like auto-dodge and worked fine. 

The 'pressing space and walk following cursor" to me seems like a built-in feature of the loader to support orb-walk? 

change the hotkey then 

So Chally must be right on changing the hotkey, but on the internal there is no place to change the hotkey for 'space' 32, could you provide a screen shot if not too much trouble?

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Yes internal. I downloaded other scripts like auto-dodge and worked fine. 

The 'pressing space and walk following cursor" to me seems like a built-in feature of the loader to support orb-walk? 

So Chally must be right on changing the hotkey, but on the internal there is no place to change the hotkey for 'space' 32, could you provide a screen shot if not too much trouble?

press shift -> orbwalker -> dac:r -> press f6 twice -> press shift -> deftsu's auto carry -> setup -> combo -> movement -> off

hinfgzhou

hinfgzhou

• Members
  • 4 posts

Ahh Much Thanks!

stenli312

stenli312

• Members
  • 1 posts

btw cant dodge zed Q 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users