Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ban In Customs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

beastleewr

beastleewr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Basically if using EXT, can riot detect the use of it in custom matches or is the only want to get caught in custom is reported?

gg51770

gg51770

• Members
  • 20 posts

If you're planning to play on your main account that you've probably had for years I'd highly advise you otherwise. I don't even script on the same instillation as I play legit on my main. I use a VM and a VPN.

lnstagram

lnstagram

• Members
  • 15 posts

If you're planning to play on your main account that you've probably had for years I'd highly advise you otherwise. I don't even script on the same instillation as I play legit on my main. I use a VM and a VPN.

What do you mean by VM? And how do play on VPN? without lagging please teach me!

Cleanse

Cleanse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

What do you mean by VM? And how do play on VPN? without lagging please teach me!

VM = Virtual Machine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users