Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Prez Zit

Présentation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

zitoune

zitoune

• Members
  • 2 posts

Salut,

je me présente Zitoune "Zit" me convient parfaitement :) 

il y a bien fort longtemps j'utilisais L# et en recherchant dernièrement sur notre moteur de recherche invasif :) j'ai découvert votre site sur lequel je me suis inscrit et tente de me faire la main tant bien que mal :).

Que dire d'autre mise à part que je suis passionné d'informatique en général sans pour autant avoir de base très solide ^^.

Veuillez m'excuser des traduction mais comme vous l'aurez remarquer je suis français .

Merci en tout les cas pour votre travail et vos partage et espérant faire un bon petit bout de chemin avec vous.

Zit

translate :D

Hello,

I present myself Zitoune "Zit" suits me perfectly :)

I have been using L # for a very long time and looking recently on our invasive search engine :) I discovered your site on which I have registered and tries to do my best to me :).

What else can I say except that I am passionate about computing in general without having very solid base ^^.

I apologize for the translation but as you will have noticed I am French.

Thank you in all cases for your work and your sharing and hoping to make a good little way with you.

zit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users