Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

loader disappear from my pc and can't download it

Best Answer Aristo , 26 September 2017 - 06:48

i was going to download GoSEvade when i try install from database scripts  its just gone  i though its just crash  when i wanted to open it from my files its gone from there to  thats it now i want re download it   its said failed  insufficient permissions    i don't know what is going on

hmm try windows+ r    appdata   gamingonsteroids folder deleted and redownload gos  int or ext  and try again download scripts. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

blacksnow1

blacksnow1

• Members
  • 3 posts

hello  i just trying scripts database    doing some tests then suddenly its gone  did i do something wrong ?

and thanks for awesome work :)

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,446 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

wut ? what is problem(s) ?

blacksnow1

blacksnow1

• Members
  • 3 posts

i was going to download GoSEvade when i try install from database scripts  its just gone  i though its just crash  when i wanted to open it from my files its gone from there to  thats it now i want re download it   its said failed  insufficient permissions    i don't know what is going on

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,446 posts
✓  Best Answer

hmm try windows+ r    appdata   gamingonsteroids folder deleted and redownload gos  int or ext  and try again download scripts. 

blacksnow1

blacksnow1

• Members
  • 3 posts

thank you so much you helped a lot its worked now  i download it and loged in  thanks 

my problem is solved thanks to you :)

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,446 posts

thank you so much you helped a lot its worked now  i download it and loged in  thanks 

my problem is solved thanks to you :)

No problem , enjoy scripting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users