Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Currency changes at checkout

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

seanrom

seanrom

• Members
  • 12 posts

When I was about to purchase VIP agian (for the weekend), I noticed that the currency when arriving at PayPal is actually EUR instead of the advertised and displayed on website: USD.

I don't know if it is a poor and disgusting attempt to "lure" more money from the customer or not. But I can assure you that 9 EUR is not 9 USD.

I would like to inform you that I am disgusted by the practice if this is true. And will not purchase any form of subscription until this matter has been clarified. Either the policy needs to be updated or advertised price fixed. Unacceptable in my opinion for any type of "business" - professional or not.

Edited by seanrom, 29 September 2017 - 01:36 .

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

im sorry that you spent several weeks trying to save up $9 in hopes of buying a subscription but then it turns out to be an extra $1.64

Spoiler

ps not sure if you're autistic or not but the reason fere put a $ sign was because there is no ****ing euro sign on the keyboard

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,489 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

58.png

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

If i may, what region/country do you live in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users