Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[T01 Series] Simply Written Champion AIO

t01 series gos internal script champion xerath script yasuo script katarina script script gos gaming on steroids script

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
406 replies to this topic

misuracaa

misuracaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

can u improve your master yi script with a option save q for evading only and a list of all spells he can dodge with q and the same in the w and w aa reset?

PyramidHead

PyramidHead

• Members
  • 6 posts

That's what happens when you don't read Q&A section..

xD Sorry, but now I'm getting this GoS_Base error and I'm only using your script

Ark223

Ark223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 394 posts

xD Sorry, but now I'm getting this GoS_Base error and I'm only using your script

Try to disable damage drawings.

komando40

komando40

• Members
  • 1 posts

NO KATARÄ°NA COMBO HELP  

alucinado323

alucinado323

• Members
  • 24 posts

Syndra, it does not work.

Ark223

Ark223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 394 posts

All features are working, expect of max damage drawings. Someone who says "doesn't work" without any details, will be ignored.

PyramidHead

PyramidHead

• Members
  • 6 posts

could make a script for Vel'koz ?I really enjoyed your AIO (mainly Syndra) ^^

goofyyy3

goofyyy3

• Members
  • 16 posts

Is it normal that xerath doesnt use his Q directly onto the enemy ? cuz in my example he just casts it, but into the direction where my mouse is

Ark223

Ark223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 394 posts

Is it normal that xerath doesnt use his Q directly onto the enemy ? cuz in my example he just casts it, but into the direction where my mouse is

Maybe you should read the Q&A section.

goofyyy3

goofyyy3

• Members
  • 16 posts

Maybe you should read the Q&A section.

Q&A section does not answer my question :-) 

The question was why the script doesnt put the Q instantly on the enemy ? W works fine but the Q just lands anywhere

Edited by goofyyy3, 10 March 2018 - 12:12 .

Ark223

Ark223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 394 posts

Q&A section does not answer my question :-) 

The question was why the script doesnt put the Q instantly on the enemy ? W works fine but the Q just lands anywhere

Already tested. Everything works fine. Try disable Auto Q.

goofyyy3

goofyyy3

• Members
  • 16 posts

I have no clue what im doing wrong tho x)

crytek

crytek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSalvador-BA --- Brasil

It is not working, you are doing the program and the game closes alone in the middle of the game while playing with error...

ronsong12345

ronsong12345

• Members
  • 3 posts

There is no T01 menu when i press shift anyone how to fix this?

OLAFvsALL

OLAFvsALL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

Working good for me, however, Im using Zed + IOW orbwalker, and he cancels his AA's alot in combo and harras.

Only on champions. 

I tried out playing with the windup timer, but no matter what i use, he always cancels his AA's.

Can you pls fix that ? Otherwise this is prolly the best AiO that we have here on GoS, huge job done bro. Gw.

puszyy

puszyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

Working good for me, however, Im using Zed + IOW orbwalker, and he cancels his AA's alot in combo and harras.

Only on champions. 

I tried out playing with the windup timer, but no matter what i use, he always cancels his AA's.

Can you pls fix that ? Otherwise this is prolly the best AiO that we have here on GoS, huge job done bro. Gw.

Its orbwalker fault. I have one short script what fix that but gets errors sometimes with Dlib ondraw or onloop(probably error bcs more than one orbwalk works or smth like this). Someone included that in Kog'Maw script but i dont remember who.

Edited by puszyy, 14 March 2018 - 09:28 .

gammoz

gammoz

• Members
  • 1 posts

I use space but it only uses my hextech , not q/w/e/r. What's the seems to be the probleem?

OLAFvsALL

OLAFvsALL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

Its orbwalker fault. I have one short script what fix that but gets errors sometimes with Dlib ondraw or onloop(probably error bcs more than one orbwalk works or smth like this). Someone included that in Kog'Maw script but i dont remember who.

So what can be done? Any other orbwalker i use causes my client to crash. Only IOW seems to be working.

saiga300

saiga300

• Members
  • 1 posts

very good man, go ahead 

whiteee

whiteee

• Members
  • 1 posts

when i pick the champion katarina my game loads to 70-80% then it crashes. this is the same for all katarina scripts and idk whats happening. if you got any clue on whats happening please tell me! thanks!

[edit] when i pick other champions the scripts work perfectly fine

Edited by whiteee, 16 March 2018 - 11:21 .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: t01 series, gos internal, script champion, xerath script, yasuo script, katarina script, script gos, gaming on steroids script

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users