Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[T01 Series] Simply Written Champion AIO

t01 series gos internal script champion xerath script yasuo script katarina script script gos gaming on steroids script

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
406 replies to this topic

chris550

chris550

• Members
  • 7 posts

btw pls add ahri :)

chris550

chris550

• Members
  • 7 posts

love ur hacks but pls update ahri hack hehe boy ;)

onixel

onixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

add jax plz

jpaul

jpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

T01 Series v1.2.3.2

1. Features:

- Supports 21 champions: AhriAnnie, Brand,........

btw pls add ahri :)

love ur hacks but pls update ahri hack hehe boy ;)

ahri is working fine,what errors u got?...what is outdated??

Edited by jpaul, 14 May 2018 - 03:20 .

vandeca

vandeca

• Members
  • 3 posts

i cant play :(
my fps drop to 30, someone help me

teddyphobia

teddyphobia

• Members
  • 1 posts

It works awesome man, thanks for creating it  :)

Minsu16

Minsu16

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Rip its for internal and not for EXT

BGaddare

BGaddare

• Members
  • 6 posts

hello,  Why Cassiopeia's combos auto ? how can i assign combo key?

vaguiners

vaguiners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

please make auto lvl to auto disable at lvl 18

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Rip its for internal and not for EXT

I'm new and I don't understand this logic. If internal is much less secure why are all the scripts only working for internal? Seems silly

Feldyn

Feldyn

• Members
  • 2 posts

It this for Ext or int ? 

crytek

crytek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSalvador-BA --- Brasil

Veigar is not giving last Hit in the minions in both LaneClear and LastHit, and Prediction seems to be unconfigured sometimes they do not let skiill

WhenAngelsCry

WhenAngelsCry

• Members
  • 5 posts

It doesn't use Zed's or Yasuo's ults correctly.

Rajzerek

Rajzerek

• Members
  • 1 posts

plz update katarina combo ;c

watchpatrick

watchpatrick

• Members
  • 6 posts

This script have not a dodge from the enemy spells?

Flowful

Flowful

• Members
  • 3 posts

I love your script, especially in team fights and in 1v3 situations if im somewhat fed, no way I am able to pull off those plays this script with evade does. I feel like Faker sometimes when scripts outplay people, sometimes I tell people Im scripting if someone gets destroyed and flamed because they feed me, lol. I don't think its fair for them to get flamed because I am cheating, hopefully making them feel better about themselves when I tell them the truth. I am expecting to get banned inside 24 hour window anyway and reports wouldn't make it that much faster.

I also love to play with auto-cast Q and E on as Ahri, its so epic when someone jumps out of nowhere and suddenly they are charmed. Makes me feel like a diiirty cheater.

But the auto-mode always tries to cast spells as soon as someone gets inside Q or E max. range. This very often leads (50% or more) to the opponent being out of range, because he just briefly visits my spell range and soon leaves it.

This wastes so much mana, especially at beginning it sucks. Obviously I could disable auto cast and harras by myself using C-key, but then I am afraid I will miss out on those juicy CCs where someone pops out of brush and kills me unless I get that quick charm on them, by auto-cast. I guess I could walk around having my C-key pressed all the time near the bushes, but I was wondering If there is a way to edit the code little bit by myself to change AhriQ.range and AhriE.range to teeny bit lower than it is in reality?

I am hoping this will help with those maximum range-auto-casts where people just get out range before the Q or E reaches it's max. range. But if it activates the cast when they are slightly closer, then maybe it could eliminate the constant out of range I get with the auto-cast on.

I found the spot where I could edit the ranges. I got both Q and E range changed by taking 50 away from both and it is missing way less spells now!

Brand could also use little bit of fix, he tries to use his Q before target is ignited, thus missing on the stun and needing to wait the CD for next one. Maybe something like cast only if target is ignited could work? It might miss those occasions where Q is in range, but target is not ignited and low hp, but those are pretty rare moments I guess, especially because rarely anyone leaves Brand's range without being ignited. It's a fair trade-off to get those Q-stuns way earlier in a fight than how it is right now. Unless of course you have a better idea how to make it work better :)

It all works fine as long as you dont use auto-mode and only use harras while W or E is in range, then it pulls off that sick combo of instastun where Q is fired away while W is still charging and Q hits as soon as Brand's W hits and ignites the target, resulting in a sweet stun.

Thanks a lot for the nice and FREE script! Much love! <3

Edited by Flowful, 22 May 2018 - 11:50 .

watchpatrick

watchpatrick

• Members
  • 6 posts

Xerath q dont fire update or fix plz

Brekillxd

Brekillxd

• Members
  • 11 posts

Add Talon pls :c

LaiserMH3

LaiserMH3

• Members
  • 10 posts

hi can you  add akali ? 

willowsplus

willowsplus

• Members
  • 1 posts

anyone know which champ get the most win overall ? most of these dont work ... which champ you guys use ? ult mssd up

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: t01 series, gos internal, script champion, xerath script, yasuo script, katarina script, script gos, gaming on steroids script

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users