Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question to Feretorix

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

I understand you're working on a pubg project that most of us dont really even care about tbh but thats ur decision, but there is countless broken things for int right now, do you even care about them? are you working on a fix? or did you completely abandon INT as a project? 
Some of the broken things:
Skinchager
evades
prediction
orbwalker

also note that this things have been broken since the release of 7.19 which is more than 10 days ago, and we have gotten no news or information on about whats going on, is it gonna be fixed, and when.

Edited by gopeto57, 08 October 2017 - 10:50 .

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

bump

Torando

Torando

• Members
  • 5 posts

It's a free software don't ask for to much if you're not paying. He's a busy man.

ZedGod

ZedGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 102 posts

INT gets detected every 2 weeks, no sense to pay this project attention tbh.  :ph34r:

dk1ng

dk1ng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 219 posts

PUBG is the real deal buddy, INT is old news.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

I am doing my best to provide quality to GoS INT, but i've been super busy those days.

Will be fixed.

Torando

Torando

• Members
  • 5 posts

Not sure why I got downvoted on my post lmao cus I said the truth? lmao.. grow up

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

Not sure why I got downvoted on my post lmao cus I said the truth? lmao.. grow up

cus u werent the one asked, and i nor nobody needs ur assumptions on topics u are obviously clueless for :)

Torando

Torando

• Members
  • 5 posts

cus u werent the one asked, and i nor nobody needs ur assumptions on topics u are obviously clueless for :)

hahahah lmao "clueless" mf you aint paying for the software, hes doing this for free. Also thats not my "assumptions " use your 75IQ please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users