Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Will evade ever be fixed

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

Only evade is Challenge evade, due to gosevade not being enabled last patch, and its giving me like a huge error text on the upper left screen which stops gos and at the same time completely freezes my game, someone else has that?>

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,051 posts

GoS Internal is currently not updated for 7.20. Please wait for update.

morgandolbit

morgandolbit

• Members
  • 1 posts

прикольно

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

GoS Internal is currently not updated for 7.20. Please wait for update

I've been having this issue since the release of 7.19, which would be 2 weeks now, not since today, i think you missunderstood me.

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

Sadly, i cant show you or explain you what the text exactly says currently, as u cant inject gos due to it being outdated, but once you push the 7.20 update, if i get this issue again i will make a screenshot and post it in this thread, or sent it to you in pm.

andygeepacific

andygeepacific

• Members
  • 7 posts

please take a look at this (was using dac:r):

20172c01c8fa-d0cb-4e36-9fea-6630a7a3ba9d

Edited by andygeepacific, 11 October 2017 - 04:20 .

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

Yes, this is the exact same error  i get, it happens with deftsu's scripts, which also happens to be challenge evade, which was the best funtioning evade, will this be fixed Fere?

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,051 posts

Deftsu has quit supporting GoS.

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

So did happend after the 7.19 patch, which also broke a bunch of other things, which you promised to fix.
Does this have something to do with the same thing that broke the other things/will be fixed with them, or is there no way that you could fix this issue with the 7.20 update and only the other issues that do not regard deftsu's scripts?

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

^

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

And also, with the release of 7.20 are we expected to have prediction fixed, from its disgustingly broken state as of now, or is Jouzuna or whatever his name was, that made openpredict as far as i know, not working for gos anymore either, which therefor leads to prediction not being able to get fixed either?

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Evades are not only broken cause the dev stopped supporting it, the whole int core lacks atm.. cut the crap thanks.

**** load of **** is just broken and thats not just cause the dev happend to quit developing on it.

To make this a bit more user friendly, the evade would only break if the dev decided to not support it anymore and the api used for the evade changed, only then it would break, however if the api remains the same all that happends would be that it wouldn't add new skillshots.

gopeto57

gopeto57

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationeurope

I think thats right, there was a viktor script in elobuddy, called Prototype Viktor by tear, it was not updated in 3 years and it worked perfectly 3 years later, without being updated once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users