Our community is growing and so does our scripts counter. What is just awesome!
But there is one thing that I think we should improve - Communicty Scripts section.
Please, add 5 new sub-categories in the <Community Script> section:
- Champions - Section dedicated for champion-based scripts.
- Utility - Section dedicated for all non-champion-based scripts.
- Libraries - Section dedicated for all libraries that can be used with GoS.
- Tools - Section dedicated for all kind of 3rd party software and tools for LoL.
- Requests - Section dedicated for script requests. It might be somewhere else but I think it's the most intuitive location for such board.
Right now there's a lot of champion-based scripts what makes our utility scripts much less visible for our users. When I created my account here I was not going to become any kind of script developer, the only thing I wanted were utility scripts and I was just disappointed. Not because there's no such scripts but because they are very easy to oversight. Dividing this section into 3 dedicated board will make our scripts much easier to locate and more user friendly at all. The main (parent) board should remain open for all discussions about our Community Scripts like "What Vayne script you're recommending right now?".
Another thing is that we should combine OFFICIAL API Realease and API Feedback into one category - Gaming on Steroids API. Right now we got only 2 topics inside the 1st mentioned board and I don't really think that there will be anymore. We could just combine those two boards into one board dedicated for GoS API and pin the API Documentation itself.
At the end, create Script Development section where all script creators can ask questions about programming in LUA and using GoS API functions or they can just sit down and talk about "what way of doing this is better". Some kind of our scripting family workshop.