Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Just bought... Getting 1FPS when holding spacebar

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FeralDPS

FeralDPS

• Members
  • 8 posts

Every game without fail there are at least 3-4 occurrences of my gaming locking up to 1fps and the only way to fix is to kill my league process and launch again. 

I've purchased this about 20 minutes ago, is this a known issue? 

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

bind it to another button. your spacebar might be the problem

FeralDPS

FeralDPS

• Members
  • 8 posts

bind it to another button. your spacebar might be the problem

Tried, no luck =/

FeralDPS

FeralDPS

• Members
  • 8 posts

Is there a ticket system? I can't play. I've tried this in 3 custom games to see if i could make it through a whole game without getting locked up in a team fight, and i can't. Who do you message regarding refunds? 

FeralDPS

FeralDPS

• Members
  • 8 posts

bump?

Mechaporo

Mechaporo

• Members
  • 7 posts

How did you get it to run? When i inject and launch a game no menu's or whatsoever appear at all.

On the fps part, maybe play on all low settings. Also try to disable some drawings.

FeralDPS

FeralDPS

• Members
  • 8 posts

How did you get it to run? When i inject and launch a game no menu's or whatsoever appear at all.

On the fps part, maybe play on all low settings. Also try to disable some drawings.

I think you're running into the problem of it not being updated for the most recent patch.

Regardless of the settings its happening to me. There must be something conflicting with it because i have a 1080 TI and a 5960X @ 4.5ghz

Other similar software runs fine, but i purchased this for a few particular scripts that i don't have access to elsewhere. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users