Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question Its bannable using autosmite?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zimbar

Zimbar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationChile

I can get banned for use only autosmite? anything else, no orb, no dodge, only auto smite?

ObytoO

ObytoO

• Members
  • 4 posts

You can be banned if you use scripts does not matter wich

Shazelol

Shazelol

• Members
  • 14 posts

Inject = % ban

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts

Injecting GoS INT in general is not really safe.

You can still try your luck to stay much safer with GoS EXT which has auto-smite feature.

It actually moves your mouse over a minion and presses the smite key ... like a human would do.

auto_smite_marker.gif

baroki0

baroki0

• Members
  • 4 posts

GoS EXT lol you will still get ban for that ... so just make sure u play on your smrf 

baroki0

baroki0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hi, guys , I'm new here  

I start using gos ext last week, and I got ban within week  I was really surprised because I only used script like WardAwareness, ChampionTracker, and SkillshotDetector 

so I do not use any dodge or champ script So what am I doing wrong here I have 3 smurfs on gold and plat and I have 70win rate without the script so I do not think my high win rate is the problem
After I got ban I bought new account and got ban within 24h still using the same script is there a way to know that is the problem or do just stop scripting lol 
thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users