Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Subscription Change

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jefftaha

jefftaha

• Members
  • 2 posts

Can i change my VIP EXt to INT. 

EXT doesn't work it says "Waiting to load into yourprocess32bit.exe" and that's it, doesn't reconnect to the game until i clos loader, i tried INT and it's working fine

Attached Files

BoneAir

BoneAir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUK

Can i change my VIP EXt to INT. 

EXT doesn't work it says "Waiting to load into yourprocess32bit.exe" and that's it, doesn't reconnect to the game until i clos loader, i tried INT and it's working fine

Your loader has "YourProcess32bit.exe" on the Ext Tab, You need to change that to a 32bit process that's constantly running in background while your game is running, its case sensitive. 

Example, 32bit discord will be "Discord.exe"

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

Waiting to load into yourprocess32bit.exe

what does it mean.............

jefftaha

jefftaha

• Members
  • 2 posts

Your loader has "YourProcess32bit.exe" on the Ext Tab, You need to change that to a 32bit process that's constantly running in background while your game is running, its case sensitive. 

Example, 32bit discord will be "Discord.exe"

Waiting to load into yourprocess32bit.exe

what does it mean.............

sorry but i'm new to this can you explain more 

i added a screenshot ...it just stays like this and  i cant reconnect to the game when it starts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users