Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Noob Scripter - Best Scripts to Use and is VIP Worth Buying?

VIP Noob Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TiltedPlayer1

TiltedPlayer1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

So I just started using GoS yesterday and I am enjoying it so far, since I have a lot of accounts I figured I may as well try out some scripts. I have had a lot of success so far but I am looking to climb to high elo and I'm not sure what I currently use will hold up vs decent players.

I currently run Evade, Radar Track and Champion Scripts depending on who I play obviously. Currently I use Zed, Twisted Fate and Katarina Scripts, however my actual mechanics are decent so when I play with just evade I feel just as strong.

Basically I'm looking to find

- The best combination of Utility Scripts I should be using

- The difference between External and Internal

- Whether I should consider buying VIP

All help is appreciated :)

OneGamma

OneGamma

• Members
  • 6 posts

Well tbh I think the best thing you could use to climb elo is simply tracking enemies cooldown and using a simple orbwalker that kites perfectly and last hits which I haven't seen for now. But my suggestion is play adc most of the time and if you consider plat as high elo I can ensure you that adc is the way to go or if you play mid go with someone like Yasuo if he doesn't get banned but in my opinion jungle and adc is the best way to go and the current meta is adc. I'm pretty sure you gonna be able to get atleast in Plat 5 as you simply use the orbwalker and nothing more, no evade scripts and no champion scripts because all you gonna get is ban almost 90 % of the times. Also avoid using the "V" lane clear because it's pretty obvious and some players would recognize that your champion waits for a strict amount of hp to shot them down everytime and it just makes it too obvious. Hopefully I helped a bit.

Skullrocker

Skullrocker

• Members
  • 3 posts

ur less likely to be detected using external

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users