Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

About Base64Decode and LoadGOSScript

Best Answer Hanndel , 03 November 2017 - 01:49

its an encryption method that Icesythe7 created to protect developer's work u can only encrypt stuff with an external application which only devs and few of other ppl have (hehe) 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nikiwono

Nikiwono

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hi, I have just started learning lua and have a basic understanding of it and was able to edit some of the scripts and see the results. Recently I chanced upon this script that triggers me, it have the Base64Decode and LoadGOSScript methods and a weird combination of chracters and symbols as parameter for the Base64Decode method, I didn't expect to see this, so out of curiosity I did some research and found out that those combination of characters and symbols are in the encoded form, so I thought maybe I can view the source code if it is decoded and this is what I have got: https://imgur.com/a/zxSoH

It would be great if someone can explain to me what these weird symbols are in the image. Base64Decode and LoadGOSScript doesn't seem to be native APIs. Since its not in the list of GOS APIs, is it like a hidden API? Also why do some scripts show the source while this particular script is different from the rest?

I would be really grateful if someone is willing to share with me. :)

Hanndel

Hanndel

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!

• Contributor
  • 604 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp
✓  Best Answer

its an encryption method that Icesythe7 created to protect developer's work u can only encrypt stuff with an external application which only devs and few of other ppl have (hehe) 

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

couldn't explain it better.

gimleey

gimleey

The Real Onika Tanya Maraj

• GFX Designer
  • 66 posts

couldn't explain it better.

me neither.

Nikiwono

Nikiwono

• Members
  • 7 posts

Wow! It seems like I have got so much more to learn, I am really grateful, thanks for sharing! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users