Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Orbwalker for 7.22 and above.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OneGamma

OneGamma

• Members
  • 6 posts

So I've been using all of the available orbwalkers in the GoS menu and I came up to an conclusion that the orbwalkers don't provide what's needed most like lane clear good last hitting and of course the harass kiting system which is obviously bad and sometimes it cancel all the basic attacks and you fail to deal your damage properly. So it's more like a question I would like to ask but is there gonna be any orbwalker or at least an improvement because for now it is for the best to turn it off. It really doesn't matter if it would be premium for the VIP memebers or a Free one and I think everything in GoS which stands for orbwalker is outdated and I don't know much about scripts but I think this is a core part which is for the best of GoS.

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

someone please...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users