Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for LOL failed to load

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rcane

Rcane

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi there,

So i'm kind of new to GoS and i just got my first External Subscription but i currently have a problem with the loader.

I have installed and enabled all things needed for it to work.

When i set Set Discord.exe as my injection it tells me: GoS for LOL failed to load (Possibly blocked by AV/Firewall)

The Loader was able to inject the very first time i injected Discord.exe but after about 30 seconds ingame (Practise Tool) Discord crashed so i had to try again.

I do not have a antivirus on my pc and i have Windows Firewall and Defender turned off. 
And just to be sure i have added the .exe and all other files from GoS to the exceptions for both the firewall and windows defender.

Also i'm Running Windows 10 Pro with the 1607 build so that should not be the problem.

I've made a screenshot to show you the status message at the bottom of the loader.
http://prntscr.com/hppy7s

Does any one know what i need to to here to make things work ?

Thanks in advance,

Rcane

Rcane

Rcane

• Members
  • 2 posts

It seems like i fixed it by reinstalling discord.

I do have to test it out again to see if it won't crash again but i'll keep you updated!

UPDATE: The problem has been solved!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users