Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New user here Seems a little dead here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ijustwannaleech

ijustwannaleech

• Members
  • 1 posts

FIRST OFF ALL MY ENG IS GARBAGE BUT IM SMART

Hey i scripted back then with funnypullback by zynox  long before bol existed (which is a zynox ripoff btw) so now i see you the new kids on the block prolly a rip off of a rip off but wotever i see u have "external" the so called safe thing...

so my obvious question how save is it? or mods just delete im banned threads to make money much like every other site??? will see plz answer

i alrdy read about the "first banwave" so its actually not safe? has something changed? 

well really dead here R.I.P

and why the **** i cant use teh shoutbox

prevent new ppl from asking if banned?!?!

a lil clip of me btw im not the russian guy the fgt reported me so i got perbanned

i was scripting for 2 years arldy   2012 first ban here:

So dont fool me i scripted prolly more than u could think off ive done it all from drop hack rune hack gold hack item hack everyfkin script  up to masters

Edited by ijustwannaleech, 22 December 2017 - 02:48 .

sasoriakasuna

sasoriakasuna

• Members
  • 13 posts

u suck dude

ZedGod

ZedGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 102 posts

"So dont fool me i scripted prolly more than u could think off ive done it all from drop hack rune hack gold hack item hack everyfkin script  up to masters"

You are a fool  :rolleyes: 

btw your english sucks and you are not even a bit smart

Edited by ZedGod, 22 December 2017 - 06:16 .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users