Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is that possible to lvling account on GOS right now ? and please for some guide for that

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lisciu178

Lisciu178

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hello :)

First i want to apologize for my english. I know is pretty bad. I hope u understand me guys. Anyways i want to create new accout and lvling it to lvl 30. Can u send me some tips maybe guides how can i do that ?

inyabooty

inyabooty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNA

If you try to level with internal you will be banned in 1-2 weeks. With external, I am currently leveling my account to 30 and am level 16. I have been called out by like 15 people for scripting but still not banned. Do not ever use internal because internal is unsafe. On one account, I used internal once and still got banned with nobody calling me out for scripting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users