Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My Loader don't recognizes External Vip purchase

vip external loader problem fix purchase

Best Answer Feretorix , 10 January 2018 - 05:50

When you manually disable renewals from the site here, there's a known bug that it terminates your whole membership.

Next time instead just decline renewals from PayPal.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

zorak

zorak

• Members
  • 4 posts

I'm having problems, it seems that my Loader has not authenticated or does not recognize that I bought the Vip for the External. Could someone help me with what to do? And already enjoying, what is the difference between Internal and External Scripts. And as I get access there are some scritps that go through the Database and gives "I can not access this topic".

(https://imgur.com/a/HZMchPrint account with the paid subscription and the program that does not recognize this.)

deityolympu

deityolympu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Same problem and waiting for support...

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts
✓  Best Answer

When you manually disable renewals from the site here, there's a known bug that it terminates your whole membership.

zorak

zorak

• Members
  • 4 posts

Okay, thanks for the info. Can you correct that? And one more thing, what's the difference between External and Internal Scripts? I'm new here so I'm testing this month.

deityolympu

deityolympu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thanks  Feretorix! Solved

SkyForge

SkyForge

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 351 posts

external is safe as hot F*** (last ban somewhere summer 2017?)

internal can get you easily banned

PinChito

PinChito

• Members
  • 15 posts

IgetSameError.....................

JamOnToast

JamOnToast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 168 posts
It’s happened to me too I feel stupid for not reading this too, could someone help me out?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vip, external, loader, problem, fix, purchase

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users