Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Greetings from Australia!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Daruma

Daruma

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hey guys! Very nice to meet you all.

Just a little bit of background about me; I have been an end-user botter/hacker ever since I could remember. My first clear memory of such practice was when I was around 9, when I was playing World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade with a friend of mine. His father also played the game, and if any of you are familiar with the game around the time Burning Crusade was around, you would of probably know or have heard a thing or two about the famous discontinued WoW bot: WoWGlider.

Having been fascinated about WoWGlider at such a young age, I've carried out and acted upon this fascination almost all my life. I have botted/hacked every single game I have ever played, including console and hand-held games. Nothing brings me closer to my childhood, when I watching my friend's father leave to work his 9-5 while he has his character grinding and looting mobs the entire time he was gone.

I have a background in Graphic Design, but due to a change in my career path, I am working my way up towards a Bachelor of Computer Science.

I have aspirations of learning how to develop efficient and well-written scripts for League as my starting point. I play the game sometimes (not as much as I used to) and have reached Diamond 3 without the use of scripts. 

I plan to be an active member of this community, contributing my part wherever appropriate.

Thank you all for reading! 

baesack

baesack

• Members
  • 4 posts

Don't buy script, platform is bad

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

Hello there, it's nice to see somebody from the higher ranks in these forums. Hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as you would do for GoS EXT.

Daruma

Daruma

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello there, it's nice to see somebody from the higher ranks in these forums. Hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as you would do for GoS EXT.

Thank you very much! Feeling welcomed already :3

TSM

TSM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationOCE

Good luck in CS!

Daruma

Daruma

• Members
  • 4 posts