Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How is this program?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ILikeHax

ILikeHax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Hvaen't played LoL for about 2 years,noticed Riot sued most of the big names.  I just want something basic, like ADC carry or farming management.  Will this suit my needs?  How fast till ban?

OneHitToDead

OneHitToDead

Wut is script?

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationSummoner's Rift

External loader is safe atm but is paid.

If you want play 4fun, I pref internal but after some weeks, you will be banned.

ILikeHax

ILikeHax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

External loader is safe atm but is paid.

If you want play 4fun, I pref internal but after some weeks, you will be banned.

What's the difference?  I'm trying to navigate the stie but it's hard to see exactly what this thing does as most of the threads are locked

OneHitToDead

OneHitToDead

Wut is script?

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

External looks like a legit for Riot.

Humanizer, orbwalker with right clicks, slower than robot.

ILikeHax

ILikeHax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

External looks like a legit for Riot.

Humanizer, orbwalker with right clicks, slower than robot.

Thanks for the reply.  If I've been playing League for about 4 years, would it be worth it for the external?  I hate last hitting creeps, I hate having to orb walk and things like that.  Will I just be able to hold down a button and it do everything for me?

OneHitToDead

OneHitToDead

Wut is script?

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

You need to test the Orbwalker options.

I recommend go to custom game and try your best option. :)

Treich

Treich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

The main difference is that external does not directly inject into the LoL Client. It uses a 3rd program to overlay in the game, hence it is undetectable, but a bit slower and less accurate due to click simulation rather than using ingame commands (depending on the scripts, there are few really good ones out there) whereas internal injects directly into the LoL Client, hence allows things such as skinchanger etc. It is detected so you will eventually get banned, the average lifespan of an injected account is roughly 2-4 weeks. 
If you're only looking for some orbwalking assistance then External will do the job perfectly, there are few custom orbwalkers that work just as good as internal ones :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users