Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Banwave inbound

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Doomrush

Doomrush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 87 posts

For those of you that havent seen it, http://boards.na.lea...anwave-incoming

if any mods/admins feel this post should be moved, feel free to, just felt like spreading the word, just a friendly reminder that there is Always a risk when it comes to cheating, and dont cheat on an account youre not willing to part ways with.

DiabIo

DiabIo

Prime Evil

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Rip. Kappa

Mirabelle

Mirabelle

I'm Back :D

• Local Support
  • 1,031 posts
  • LocationSEA
RIP Kappa

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

RIPPERINO Kappa

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

Still not banned  Kappa

Prometheus

Prometheus

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationUK

The chance of you getting banned is the exact SAME as it was 2 days ago. Riot have been pressured into announcing it by Reddit/public.

Banana

Banana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Rito has 2 main methods of detecting scripters:

One is less used, when a player reports other player with proof, Rito check the proof, and bans them if they see usage of scripts.

Other method, more common, is they sneak in some AC method of detecting injections, and they ban all accounts they find that way.

Most hits from second methods are from BOL users, but any tool  can get detected.

There is no new AC atm from Rito, so you're safe as usual.

BUT, do not use tools on accounts you do not wanna loose, as there is always a chance to get banned.

tester888

tester888

• Members
  • 8 posts

Well, I've been using tool for like 3 years so far and still not get banned. I used tools mostly on Garena and EUW. 

Maybe that just because of luck?

BTW, I'm not a professional reverse engineer but I'm pretty sure that all methods of detection can be bypass. There are various ways around and it just the matter of time until it can be bypassed. 

Darakath

Darakath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

Well, I've been using tool for like 3 years so far and still not get banned. I used tools mostly on Garena and EUW. 

Maybe that just because of luck?

BTW, I'm not a professional reverse engineer but I'm pretty sure that all methods of detection can be bypass. There are various ways around and it just the matter of time until it can be bypassed. 

All methods of detection can be bypassed, but all methods of bypassing can be detected.

The permanent solution though is to not let people know about scripts.

SweetStrawberry

SweetStrawberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationZyppy BedRoom

RIPERINIO BANERINIO. KEPPO Kappa

Doomrush

Doomrush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 87 posts

The race between cheaters and "Anti cheat systems" is about who can update their bypass/detection method the fastest, im aware nothing has "Actually changed" it was simply a post to let people know riot is planning to do another ban wave sometime soon, so dont be too obvious

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

Since  , no one were banned from GoS  , I will lock this thread  and Delete  in upcoming days if no one  asks me to unlock it 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users