Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

coming from aimtec

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TyrantCandy

TyrantCandy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone, well since Aimtec closed down not too long ago, I decided to transfer over here. 

I have couple questions for the community and if there would be a helpful person pointing me towards an answer. 

Couple main and first things would be what is the difference between internal external script? (I know the basic idea that one is injecting into the game another stays local on your pc but thats about it)

Also most important question is how safe is GoS platform? I know, I know when you're scripting you're never 100% safe, but since I'm coming from Aimtec, I consider a ban once or twice a month pretty normal.

Thanks everyone  Kappa   :kek:

Rayk

Rayk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Thay say "External=80%/90% safe, Internal=100% ban"

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

I'd give GoS EXT a 99% safety rating as last banwave was somewhere mid august in 2017.

GoS INT is a certain ban.

snpblazer

snpblazer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 128 posts

INT banned every 2 weeks or so

TyrantCandy

TyrantCandy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Is external HWID locked? asking because I play on multiple pc's - at work and at home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users