Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Best way to gain elo?

league of legends

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Danny1422

Danny1422

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hello guys, i am very new to this but ive heard that external makes it so that you dont get banned but it is a little slower. What is the best champion to script on or the best way to gain elo without getting caught? 

Xjayah

Xjayah

• Members
  • 2 posts

there is none, regardless wether youre ext or int, you will eventually get caught, and eventually get banned. all high elo players can tell the difference between a script and a real person. Don't do it expecting to not be banned in the end if you plan on taking it to mid/high plat- low dia.
Ive been banned 3 times now all around the same point, D5/D3 on EXT. 

You break the rules to have fun so dont expect your account to be safe ;P

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Internal really don't safe! if you want safe scripting,try to external scripts.Last banwave summer 2017.

And marksman champs really good carry with scripts.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

The best way to get to high elo is practice practice practice. Play a lot with GoS. You will soon learn the advantages and how to exploit the game using them to the max if you practice enough with it.

berkaytrn9

berkaytrn9

• Members
  • 27 posts

which champions and script would you recommend

TimeZeit

TimeZeit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Adc´s

inyabooty

inyabooty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNA

Climbing very hard right now using lazy xerath. 

Tocsin

Tocsin

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 476 posts

spam 2-3 champs max! get good with them and know them in and out. Actually, if you want to climb get that one Strong champ and spam it even if you don't like the champ.(Still need to be smart about the game. spacebar doesn't = win)

I just went through my Plat 1 promo's and now D5 23xx mmr (as of lastnight)and I play Jungle/top(started playing again 3+weeks ago give or take)  

OH and dont count on your team to make good choices! lol as bad as that sounds

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: league of legends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users