Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is external safe?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Danny1422

Danny1422

• Members
  • 8 posts

I got banned one day after using internal on a smurf, if i end up trying external on my main is it really safe? does it inject the same as internal? also how good is it with climbing?

JamOnToast

JamOnToast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 168 posts
I wouldn’t suggest using it on your main I don’t know the ban rates yet especially after the new update but previous update I was playing for a good 3 weeks no ban, as for climbing I suggest auto smite if you’re jungle and a good orb walker depending on what you’re playing ic’s orbwalker for mid, gamsteron for adc. As for scripts Lazy Xerath is great, with gamsteron being the best marksman scripts out there. Also Kypo gives you a lot of options with all his scripts.

Overall I’d recommend getting external, I haven’t been banned yet but I’ll let you know if I do

Not sure if I spelt gamsteron but I’m sure you’ll find it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users