Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How to not get permbanned?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

figuredirl2

figuredirl2

• Members
  • 1 posts

Just wondering is there any way to not get insta banned using internal scripts?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Impossible with Internal cuz inject ingame and easy detected by riot.

Lavos

Lavos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

I'm afraid of buying and getting banned ( ext )

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

I'm afraid of buying and getting banned ( ext )

It would be more likely for buying than using EXT. I never receive any ban on EXT.

Just wondering is there any way to not get insta banned using internal scripts?

No way possible unless maybe if you only use in custom games but dont quote me on this. Havent tested

Kypo

Kypo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 400 posts

With EXT there is nothing to fear, I am playing over 8 months and no ban.

What you should avoid:

- Playing obvious champions like Xerath, Cassiopeia...

- If you use Evade, only use for really dangerous Spells or only enable Drawings so you dodge yourself; it's easy and it looks more human-like, you just have to practice since you know where the skillshot gonna land

- Playing with low Orbwalker Delay. I recommend using 300 above (it is the clicks per second that GOS will click, I think Riot has something that calculates how many clicks per minute you do, so if you set it too low and you have like 3000 clicks per minute.. so there is something obvious for them. ( not sure how they detect obvious things but its something you should keep in mind)

Tips:

- You are not a noob, so don't just hold the keys and pray that everything will work how you imagine, most of the times I do things myself, like clearing with Nidalee or LeeSin... only use the Modes when you really need, this "randomizes" how you play, so it's like: you are not being too obvious, and not being nooby, just showing you are good.(if they ever think you are cheating for some reason)

- Whatever you will do, think before you do it, think if it is a good idea or if it is obvious. Many pro players nearly reaches sometimes to do a script-like-calculation for example, sometimes they do, but it's rare to many a really really good play, but if you do it all the time good like always landing a Xerath R or always dodging 3 skill shots at the same time, then that's a sign for them you are cheating.

Btw EXT is not injected into the game, in simple words, it reads the game and writes to another process which you inject, and that process draws everything in an Overlay, that is above the game, so even if you record or stream there will be nothing. Your clicks also perform like a Human, whenever you will cast a spell into the Enemy, it sets the cursor to the enemy, casts, then puts it back where it previously was.

Well, that's something I can say to you, I've kept playing just not obvious and thinking about everything I do. It might not be much but I hope it made you feel "safer" that you can trust EXT :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users