Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I have some great models in my own inventory)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jabikon

Jabikon

• Members
  • 0 posts
I have some nice knives and guns:)I used to purchase keys for boxes from Valve but never got nice item) I was also spining boxes with CSGO skins in different online stores and shops... I mean my experience of offer buying on such services was not very profitable!.. It beggars belief that some gamers are getting skins from boxes on web stores with CS:GO boxes to purchase! 

Once I saw an ad of the offer buying service that I never saw before. Of course, I had to test it! The web-service I mean is here!.. So I got to learn that Dropgun has become the title sponsor of the teams of PGL Major Krakow 2017! Sure that is talking near commitment... Besides, hot services are usualy open handed to win hot subscribers! I was sure near cool drop:) So, yesterday I registered on the web store and top up 100 $. I started from low cost boxes.And the first opening gave me XM1014 Blaze Orange field tested... The start was amaizing:) After about 5 spins I got Nova Blaze Orange for $15) 

And I thought: why nt to win a more high cost offer! I decided to purchase box for $ 26. I have made 4 spins and lost almost all my own money on the account and my believe, either:( But after that) I felt it will something cool happen and it did so: m4a4 howl in well worn:) I think to play with this skin some games and then I'll sell it. I have goth cool item first time in my own life!.. Who wants to exchange it for something else)

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts
**** you :)

Evelon

Evelon

• Members
  • 0 posts

I have some nice knives and guns:)I used to purchase keys for boxes from Valve but never got nice item) I was also spining boxes with CSGO skins in different online stores and shops... I mean my experience of offer buying on such services was not very profitable!.. It beggars belief that some gamers are getting skins from boxes on web stores with CS:GO boxes to purchase! 

Once I saw an ad of the offer buying service that I never saw before. Of course, I had to test it! The web-service I mean is here!.. So I got to learn that Dropgun has become the title sponsor of the teams of PGL Major Krakow 2017! Sure that is talking near commitment... Besides, hot services are usualy open handed to win hot subscribers! I was sure near cool drop:) So, yesterday I registered on the web store and top up 100 $. I started from low cost boxes.And the first opening gave me XM1014 Blaze Orange field tested... The start was amaizing:) After about 5 spins I got Nova Blaze Orange for $15) 

And I thought: why nt to win a more high cost offer! I decided to purchase box for $ 26. I have made 4 spins and lost almost all my own money on the account and my believe, either:( But after that) I felt it will something cool happen and it did so: m4a4 howl in well worn:) I think to play with this skin some games and then I'll sell it. I have goth cool item first time in my own life!.. Who wants to exchange it for something else)

Good day. I also love to collect skins for weapons in cs go. This is quite an interesting hobby, my collection already has about 30 skins. To get the best of them, I open 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users