Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Banned... From Fortnite?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SirRamkey

SirRamkey

• Members
  • 23 posts

So.. This is really strange. I've recently been playing a lot of Fortnite, and no, I don't cheat on it.

I'm really enjoying the game and I play on PS4 and PC but recently my account got suspended for "Using a VPN, cheating, or internet lag." Strange thing is, I don't cheat on Fortnite, I don't use a VPN, and I haven't noticed any lag. 

Is there a possibility that because I had GoS injected while playing a game of Fortnite, I got banned? This is the only thing I can think of besides an error on Epic's end.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts
what did you inject into? I saw someone who made the mistake of injecting into steam which caused them to get banned in whatever steam game they were playing.

inject into the least useful process as possible is always my motto. if you have to restart it it won't be as frustrating and less overlay features to interfere with the bot

Kiara789

Kiara789

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 193 posts
  • LocationChile

what did you inject into? I saw someone who made the mistake of injecting into steam which caused them to get banned in whatever steam game they were playing.

lmao that is possible?  PogChamp

SirRamkey

SirRamkey

• Members
  • 23 posts

inject into the least useful process as possible is always my motto. if you have to restart it it won't be as frustrating and less overlay features to interfere with the bot

I did have it injected into Steam, but Fortnite doesn't launch through Steam at all... It's through Epic Games Launcher.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

I did have it injected into Steam, but Fortnite doesn't launch through Steam at all... It's through Epic Games Launcher.

Ahh maybe you were the person who was talking about it in discord then. Thought it was pretty strange to have two mention it within 24h

SirRamkey

SirRamkey

• Members
  • 23 posts

Ahh maybe you were the person who was talking about it in discord then. Thought it was pretty strange to have two mention it within 24h

Yes, that was me.

I'm still really confused and I haven't gotten any reply from Epic's support team.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Yes, that was me.

I'm still really confused and I haven't gotten any reply from Epic's support team.

There has been false positive bans in that game from what I remember. There were players that were "too good" and the anticheat banned them automated. You can inquire to them what the reason was because he was unbanned and compensated for the mishap.

GameHackerPM

GameHackerPM

Advanced Member

• EFT Developer
  • 1,048 posts
  • LocationEgypt
There is no way to be from GoS! Nothing is related to Fortnite at all!
It could be that they restrict some VPNs or some Programs that you have on your PC and don't know that they are restricted. With the new auto ban system, you got banned cause of that.

So you need to contact their support and see what's wrong. But be sure its not from GoS

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,445 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
Topic moved Keepo

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts
Hello, we have nothing to do with that game, so you either got banned for weird IP address, or it's a false positive of BattlEye. I've heard they're changing back to EasyAntiCheat to prevent such false positive bans.

Edit:

Actually: >>> https://www.mpgh.net...d.php?t=1345703

SirRamkey

SirRamkey

• Members
  • 23 posts

Thanks for the feedback, guys. 

I contacted their support on the 8th and I'm still waiting for a reply. I heard their support is really ****ty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users